Yo!

Tennouji

I've been looking for a new forum to post on since the one that I was previously apart of has been going downhill due to poor management by the owner. Been hopping around a couple of different anime forums, but this one seems the most promising. Some of my favorite anime include Haruhi Suzumiya, My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, Death Parade, Saekano, When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace, No Game No Life, Black Bullet, Sound! Euphonium, Akame ga Kill!, The Asterisk War, Myriad Colors Phantom World, Aokana, Seraph of the End, Rokka no Yuusha, ect. I'm currently reading the ReLife web manga and I usually watch at least 5 seasonal anime that are released by HorribleSubs.

I have a very large Nendoroid and scaled figure collection that I've spent an ungodly amount of money on. Sadly, I can't display them since there's not enough room for it where I live. I like computers, and I can't wait to build my new computer with the new AMD Ryzen CPU and Vega GPU. My computer runs Windows and GNU/Linux, and I've been fidgeting around with different GNU/Linux distros. I like to play 100% Orange Juice, 2007 RuneScape, Animal Crossing, and Superpower 2.

If you have Skype or Steam, then send me a PM since I'm looking for some new internet friends.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

Welcome to the forums!

I hope you enjoy your time here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask around.

See ya!

Where in the Philippines are you if you don't mind answering? I spent a month in Makati and Pampanga last year. Probably planning another trip there again since it's quite cheap and doesn't eat into my savings too much. I have a cousin who is Filipino, but he's in the US now.

Also, thanks for the warm welcome.

Edited by Guest
  • Winner 1

Welcome to the community, Tennouji.

Those are a lot of Anime and most are Action (which I totally love).

I'm pretty sure you will meet lots of interesting people here so enjoy your stay here at AF!

• Like 1

hiya and welcome

I've been here since the anime forum I was on finally died and have enjoyed it and would be surprised if you dont end up the same , as for skype , this forum has discord (I believe simply) there is a link a few places around the forum for it

other than that ill be expecting posts and threads instigated from you , no pressure Xp

• Like 1