Youjo Senki - Saga of Tanya the Evil

Frost

5eb47da67ca89aef710d19f798c659011483474890_full.png.1d6a2feb91c3862e1e0550298b0f8250.png

Synopsis

On the front lines of the war, there is a little girl. Blond hair, blue eyes, and porcelain white skin, she commands her squad with a lisping voice. Her name is Tanya Degurechaff. While in reality, she is one of Japan's most elite salary-men, reborn as a little girl after angering a mysterious being who calls himself God. This little girl, who prioritizes efficiency and her own career over anything else, will become the most dangerous being amongst the sorcerers of the imperial army.

Number of episodes: 12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcZV1py75nQ

--------

So I was streaming this with another individual and I was wondering if anyone else has been following this series? I obviously have not completed it yet, as it is ongoing. but I wanted your opinions.

When I first came upon the anime, I did not think I was going to enjoy it... At all... But, I have to say, the first episode had me completely hooked. <3 So much action in the first episode. Second episode adds more depth to the series and it gets quite dark. Main character is a total bad*** I can not wait for the next episode. >___<

I have been watching this anime ever since it came out. lol.

Tanya is totally the best loli of this season 11/10.

I even made and used a Signature/Avatar set of Tanya a few weeks ago. lol

Edited by Guest

I have been watching this anime ever since it came out. lol.

Tanya is totally the best loli of this season 11/10.

I even made and used a Signature/Avatar set of Tanya a few weeks ago. lol

I was going to say, Loli-award goes to Tanya. :P I find her manipulative and insane behavior quite charming, especially in loli-body. Lol

I only started following this last week as life had been crazy, but I'm all caught up and almost quite bitter I didn't wait until the end of the series to binge watch... cause now I must wait for next episode lol. *flips table*

I am quite sad I missed this set of yours.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Geano locked this topic