Jump to content

Clayton

AF Member
  • Posts

    1,424
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by Clayton

  1. Who are your favorite yokai and why? Ladies of Japan By Clayton Overstreet Hachishakusama, she stands at eight feet tall, While the Jorogumo has eight legs but no feet at all. Bakeneko has two tails, The Kitsune maybe five. Cross paths with any one of them and you will never get back home alive. Yukionna lives in snow, Okiku counts to ten, Nukekube lost her head, The thing they have in common is devouring the flesh of men. Teke Teke takes your legs, A tanuki will try to steal away your liver and may just sway your heart, While Lady Kuchisaki will cut your face apart. Momo hunts you on the net, Benzaiten at the park, Under bridges, behind doors, mind the gaps, A thousand angry woman ghosts and sexy goblins are waiting in the dark. They will eat your flesh right off your very bones, Suck your blood and more, They’ll drive you mad and haunt your lovely home, With much more in store. I know you want to meet them all, You probably just can’t wait, So how about we have the Shinigami pencil you in, Some time between four and eight? “Am I still pretty?’ I find myself alone in the dark, under a single yellow streetlight, Walking home from the library on a warm and cloudy night. I watch her approach, skin as smooth as silk and pale as the dead, A sultry figure stepping forth, dressed entirely in red. Beauty peeking out from behind a medical mask, Her eyes meet mine and I see there is a question that she wants to ask. “Do you think I am pretty?” she says, sounding sly as any sphinx. I look her up and down, trying to decide my answer, unsure of what to think. I have heard of her before, but I can hardly believe that the stories are all true, Sure the tales cannot be real I answer honestly, “I absolutely do.” She smiles and reaches up to pull the mask aside, I freeze in place and gaze upon her face trying not to cry. “Am I still pretty?” She asks again, her smile spreading far too wide. Ear to ear, side to side, no longer having anywhere to hide. She was gorgeous once I know and can see, around the spreading gash. Only now it is marred beyond repair, by a tortured crimson slash. I want to hug her and tell her everything will be alright, I also want to turn and run away until I am safely hidden from her sight. The madness in her eyes says that neither is a choice. A blade appears in her hand and I find I have lost my voice. The shiny steel is my whole world now, reflecting back my face. I cannot look aside or flee, even as my heart begins to race. Some time later we part and I continue on the path to home, I step across the threshold, sliced down to the bone. My parents are sitting there, staying up to wait. They plan to chastise me thoroughly, for coming home so late. My father sees me first and looks on with horror, pain, and pity in his eyes, While my mother screams until she is out of breath, Body shaking still wracked with more silent broken hearted cries. I feel the tears begin to fall and they sting against my cheek, As in despair I force myself to ignore the agony and speak. Ruby drops spill from me as if from a gushing oil well, My reopened wounds burning like the fires of the very pits of Hell. All I can do is let the fresh cut split and dried fluids once again begin to leak, Asking the question whose answer I already know will not be the one I seek. They can tell that I am not smiling no matter how wide appears my grin, My blouse a spreading scarlet stain from the river bubbling down my blood encrusted chin. “Am I still pretty?”
  2. Some do amazing work. What are your favorites? Phoebe and her Unicorn were supposed to get a show on nick, but something went wrong
  3. Fairy God Mother and Ogre princess Trailer by sapphicaicinema on DeviantArt
  4. Which would you use to kill somebody, a spider or a scorpion?
  5. Clayton

    Yuri

    Ai Art is doing wonders for yuri fans. Best possible use of the technology. Streetwalking With Valerie and Molly by Chickfighter on DeviantArt Kpop Holiday Trailer by sapphicaicinema on DeviantArt
  6. Remember when fighting clowns go got eh juggler
  7. I think the implication is that truly wise people don't take a job where they are responsible for everybody else. It never really works out.
  8. Ask Superman. At this point had kryptonite ever actually killed a kryptonian or just given them stomach cramps?
  9. Clayton

    Death

    And you know that how?
  10. *Hands Odysseus a GPS* So tell us of UPCOMING movies you want to see
  11. What if those pictures weren't made by AI? Or you did not know? Why does it matter?
  12. Too many lurkers. Not enough posters. Come on, if you are here say something. 

  13. Clayton

    One Piece

    Any other major English voice actors going down before the series ends?
  14. Clayton

    Death

    So tell us what you do think. Stop beating around the bush. The topic is death. Go for it.
  15. Clayton

    Death

    That works too. Personally when I get to the afterlife, I want to go the beetlejuice route. how about you?
  16. The new Avatar series looks even MORE like Raya and the Last Dragon....
  17. Clayton

    Death

    Sounds like you've read a lot of Christipher Pike
  18. Clayton

    Death

    Yep. So what's your opinion of Death itself? http://filleboheme.net/girlwithapen/wp-content/uploads/terry-pratchett-chess-death.jpg
  19. Mike McFardland... so many anime voices https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_McFarland
  20. Clayton

    One Piece

    No! That man did a ton of anime voices!
  21. Clayton

    One Piece

    Exactly. Honestly have they ever robbed a ship and stolen their treasure? Even when in desperate need of money? How many people did Gold Roger rob?
  22. And i asked what movies you want to see.
  23. So what webcomics do you recomend?
×
×
  • Create New...