-
Posts
1,583 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
12
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by Sasuke
-
I've had no issues with the theme I've used and find most of them to be working well. I've used only 3 or 4 different ones but they work well and the colour schemes are nice.
-
This perhaps would have been possible back in 2019 when it was posted via the forum shop the forum had at the time. You could buy name changes and cosmetic upgrades to your account using forum points then. It was removed sometime around 2020 or so and doesn't exist now. Even back then for this forum it wouldn't have been a good idea since name colours are used to ID staff here.
-
Tried browsing other art for some inspiration?
-
I hope you don't lose power. Are you used to this amount in your area or is this out of the ordinary?
-
100% would like to take a nap.
-
I just got home from work and I've been there since 6 am.
-
Nah all my money going to construction.
-
I hope the quest is a decent read. I'm odd and I usually read the quest instead of space barring through.
-
Proof the Ocean Is Wilder Than Sci-Fi
Sasuke commented on Sakura's blog entry in Photography & Ramblings
I don't think it sounds crazy given how little we know about what's down there. -
I have Firefox, Chrome, and Edge installed on my computer but I usually just use Chrome. It's pretty good for most things.
-
I like the dog, it looks kind of abstract.
-
I've been reading some of Sakamoto Days and liking it. I haven't read up to all of it that's out, but I think it's still on going right now.
-
Egg
-
When
-
Coffee smells
-
I went through a phase where I was very into reading about Greek gods too.
-
I think there's going to be two versions of it aren't there?
-
AI Art Generation: Beneficial or Problematic?
Sasuke replied to Lyndis's topic in The Arts~ Discussion
It's also concerning that they could take a photo of you or I and generate a video of us saying or doing something we've never said or done. I think that's the most worrying thing to me. -
Proof the Ocean Is Wilder Than Sci-Fi
Sasuke commented on Sakura's blog entry in Photography & Ramblings
I'm not so sure I want to know what else we haven't found down there lol especially with that thing looking like it does. If it's been there that long unchanged you really could argue the case that there might be marine dinosaurs down there that we don't know about. I guess you could more or less say goblin sharks are dinosaurs though couldn't you? -
I've tried it both hot and cold before, I liked the cold one much more.
-
AI Art Generation: Beneficial or Problematic?
Sasuke replied to Lyndis's topic in The Arts~ Discussion
Not to mention to create deep fakes of people.
Anime Forums
A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!
Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.