Jump to content

Loli

AF Member
  • Posts

    135
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14

Everything posted by Loli

  1. Share the good things you did, nice things that happened to you whether it's things from before, today, or that will occur in the future! Example: I got to see someone I care about once again in person.
  2. A forum site is only as good as it's community is willling to let it grow by contributing to it be it by striking up an entertaining conversation, making engaging threads or simply making content that catches the eyes of visitors enough to decide to make an account and be part of this home of ours. <3

    1. Myouya

      Myouya

      Precisely! I'm still very pleasantly surprised to see how it thrives in its own way, not by making big numbers, but by having consistent and dedicated members.

  3. There are so many things to learn about in this world, and so many people who can help us learn.
  4. Exodia, Obliterate! @Wild Emotion that's what I first thought of cause of the initial and final prefixes of your word plus your account's forum sig and avatar hehe.
  5. This site has gone through 2 to 3 name changes, Check the wayback time machine site to see for yourself. I enjoyed discovering that fact on my own.

  6. Fun fact: This site wasn't always named AnimeForums.

    1. Animedragon

      Animedragon

      Interesting.

      So what was it originally called?

  7. Would love to see a floral/nature like background on one of your future works, trying out different stroke techniques and poses is a nice way to to give your works life. Lovely outfits!

×
×
  • Create New...