Favorite Anime Couple

Yuuki_Radosian

We all have a Favorite Couple , whether it be because of how they beat the odds , how well they work together , how mismatched they look or how cute they are.

Who is your favorite Anime Couple and why ?

For myself it has to be

eurekaandrenton.thumb.jpg.5c0a9af016c942758061195b7da3a20f.jpg

Renton and Eureka (Eureka 7)

All the things they went through just to be together , Eureka's past and the fact that she wan't human Renton accepted , Eureka had to learn to trust Renton and then had to forgive herself for her past.

The part that always gets me , without fail , is in the last episode where Renton goes off to save Eureka and Maurice says to him "Our Papa is the only one who can save our Mama ".

_toradora__taiga_and_ryuuji_render_by_dracumarcy567-d8h28br.thumb.png.93cf18aa19d5ac17271cf5d4bc224a48.png

Taiga and Ryuji (Toradora)

I think Taiga and Ryuji are the cutest couple. You have Taiga who most definitely a tsundere (and I love tsunderes) and Ryuji who everybody starts off being afraid of because of his appearance. The clashing between the two is great.

• Agree 1

Well, in that case...

image_zps6gzowahh.jpg.ae5dc5a06665ffe5e62c30b97ec2b729.jpg

This is my all-time favorite pairing period. Don't they look like they're taking a family portrait there? lol

Anyway...

Izumi Koushirou x Tachikawa Mimi from the Digimon Adventure/Adventure 02 series. I like how their personality types could possibly balance both of them out.

Koushirou is a bit closed, but was slowly opening up much. Mimi is pretty open with her feelings and is easy to get along with for the most part. They also devoted an entire episode for these two to understand one another and becoming better friends...so yeah. lol

• 1 year later...

Kirito & Asuna from Sword art online & Shirayuki & Zen from akagami no shirayukihime.

Alright, i'm sure some of you will disagree with me about kirito and asuna...feel free to tell us your point of view ^-^

tumblr_oogmw5KnPK1u32h4qo1_500.gif.187b3e6223d6fc50a547e21f61a93aae.gif

6e3298bd1138a95b4638427098703c4c.gif.db727d07508ccd1a21beea4a01ede2b2.gif

Edited by Guest

• Geano locked this topic