Latest Acquisitions

The History Kid

1 hour ago, prettyboy said:

Is it difficult to snowboard? All I've ever done is gone sledding. 😆

It's like that on everyone's first try. I was boarding since I was 5 with my dad and uncle. Let me know if you take it up I got all the worst advice and bad habits. XD

• Funny 1

On 5/27/2022 at 5:14 AM, Kit said:

Going on vacation this season in Quebec to try out a new board on the powder.

Hope you enjoy it here!

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Well... lots and lots of cat food... you don't realise how quick two cats go through wet food >.< 

My wallet is screaming 

• Funny 2

3 hours ago, Metro said:

Well... lots and lots of cat food... you don't realise how quick two cats go through wet food >.< 

My wallet is screaming 

My dad has a cat and feeds two others that come around his property. I believe you. 😆

• Like 1

I recently discovered Kinokuniya Bookstores. Let's just say my bank account is going to absolutely hate my guts for the foreseeable future. 😂

I'm pretty excited to have this in my hands, despite the fact that it'll take me a long time to read through it. Oh well, gotta learn somehow. This beats a textbook hands down, any day.

IMG_0556.JPEG

• Cool (Kakkoii) 3

• 2 weeks later...

Some Amazon Basic Premium Coloured Pencils! + A Face Reveal (FINALLY!) 
From an Artist POV, they work alright, I did some swatches, and blending, they can use some work. But for some amazon coloured pencils, they work quite alright! But if you're looking for superb blending, and amazing pigment - I would go for Prismacolor! 

IMG_20220622_181654.jpg

• Like 3
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Just a handcrafted golden floral spoon to complete my tea set. Matched the bone china my mother gave me as a gift. The set means a lot to me because of how it was handed down into my care. Then I saw this spoon and it reminded me of my mother.

20220621_161133.thumb.jpg.668f83227632ccd7d995ee64d8331e93.jpg20220621_161251.thumb.jpg.3673076e2da652eee149c75855d5e310.jpg

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

11 minutes ago, Hällregn said:

Just a handcrafted golden floral spoon to complete my tea set. Matched the bone china my mother gave me as a gift. The set means a lot to me because of how it was handed down into my care. Then I saw this spoon and it reminded me of my mother.

20220621_161133.thumb.jpg.668f83227632ccd7d995ee64d8331e93.jpg20220621_161251.thumb.jpg.3673076e2da652eee149c75855d5e310.jpg

What a lovely spoon, and a beautiful tea set to go with it. My late mother collected souvenir and commemorative spoons and would have liked that spoon.

• Friendly 1

7 hours ago, Animedragon said:

What a lovely spoon, and a beautiful tea set to go with it. My late mother collected souvenir and commemorative spoons and would have liked that spoon.

On the rare occasion that I use the set, I'll think of your mother too. Thanks for sharing an interest of hers. 😊 

I don't have the full tea set in the images but the design theme is the same. 

• Friendly 2

9 hours ago, Animedragon said:

The rest of the parts for my computer upgrade have arrived. 🙂

Now comes the fun bit of taking the computer apart and fitting all the new bits in.

I've always loved booting up a new build/upgrade. I just got a second SSD to put in my computron. Those games on Steam can really take up the space.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Animedragon said:

The rest of the parts for my computer upgrade have arrived. 🙂

Now comes the fun bit of taking the computer apart and fitting all the new bits in.

I love to build new systems and upgrade old systems.  (Though with prices as they’ve been for the past couple years I’ve had to exercise restraint and only go for the upgrades that are actually necessary.  It’s been tough.  :D  )  I’m still using an older AMD 2700X-based system with an ancient - in computer years - RX 480 GPU but I’ve been keeping up with prices and tech with an eye towards building a brand new system, once the prices for GPUs and DDR5 bits come down a skoshi.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, efaardvark said:

I love to build new systems and upgrade old systems.  (Though with prices as they’ve been for the past couple years I’ve had to exercise restraint and only go for the upgrades that are actually necessary.  It’s been tough.  :D  )  I’m still using an older AMD 2700X-based system with an ancient - in computer years - RX 480 GPU but I’ve been keeping up with prices and tech with an eye towards building a brand new system, once the prices for GPUs and DDR5 bits come down a skoshi.

Way back in the old days I used to rebuild my computer every two years when a new faster CPU came out. My current machine was built when Win 7 came out so its CPU is well out of date and struggles with some modern software, so it's well overdue for a rebuild. 😄

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

44 minutes ago, Soramee_ said:

9E9D8D62-A3A6-48DB-B0DA-B8F12387BF2F.thumb.jpeg.d021165512394c6ee3e010b7a5107d02.jpeg

27889C0B-5EAD-44E0-8D64-A61FEF5608D8.thumb.jpeg.8a0c11d7523b2ae9ffe655a1e5890750.jpeg

Noice! It's been a long time since I watched Lucky Star. I should revisit it sometime.

I'm still struggling through chapter 1 of Spy x Family in Japanese. 😅

• Like 1