Latest Acquisitions

The History Kid

On 2/9/2024 at 6:54 PM, Sakura said:

I got a Sai Funko Pop and a Boruto plushie today! Totally in love with the Boruto plushie 💜 🥰

Hide contents

rkXd7hR.png

fL5aqsy.png 

VkvEoLP.png

They're both so adorable~ X3

5 hours ago, Sakura said:

Thanks ^^ I want the MItsuki plushie but Boruto was all I could find for sale for now. 

I bet you'll be able to get the Mitsuki plushie when it's on sale. It seems like everything goes on sale sooner or later. ^^

1 hour ago, Wild Emotion said:

They're both so adorable~ X3

I bet you'll be able to get the Mitsuki plushie when it's on sale. It seems like everything goes on sale sooner or later. ^^

I hope so, the problem is that I just can't find the specific one I want for sale anywhere right now. I did find a Mitsuki acrylic stand tonight though that I bought so I guess that'll have to do for now.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

4 hours ago, Sakura said:

I hope so, the problem is that I just can't find the specific one I want for sale anywhere right now. I did find a Mitsuki acrylic stand tonight though that I bought so I guess that'll have to do for now.

I didn't know they made different ones for a character. I just thought they made one design for each character. Is the Mitsuki plushie new? Like, was it released recently? I'm glad you still got a Mitsuki merch though. After reading about him when I looked him up, I can see why he's such a likable character. ^^

On 2/9/2024 at 8:54 PM, Sakura said:

I got a Sai Funko Pop and a Boruto plushie today! Totally in love with the Boruto plushie 💜 🥰

Reveal hidden contents

rkXd7hR.png

fL5aqsy.png 

VkvEoLP.png

Nice burrito 👍 lol.

• Funny 2

This is a little late, but...

for Christmas I was gifted -

Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Otaking66lives said:

This is a little late, but...

for Christmas I was gifted -

Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig

Better late than never, eh? 😎

On 2/11/2024 at 4:54 AM, Wild Emotion said:

I didn't know they made different ones for a character. I just thought they made one design for each character. Is the Mitsuki plushie new? Like, was it released recently? I'm glad you still got a Mitsuki merch though. After reading about him when I looked him up, I can see why he's such a likable character. ^^

There are multiple different ones lol I've no idea when it was released though I just saw a specific one I wanted but I can't find that one for sale anywhere 😭 I got a Mitsuki standee today though, I'll post a pic of it later.

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

6 hours ago, Sakura said:

There are multiple different ones lol I've no idea when it was released though I just saw a specific one I wanted but I can't find that one for sale anywhere 😭 I got a Mitsuki standee today though, I'll post a pic of it later.

I bet you'll find one at some point, you just need to be patient. ^^ I'm glad you were still able to get a Mitsuki merch though~

Not actually acquired yet, but

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2024-02-17/anime-limited-shout-studios-to-release-a-place-further-than-the-universe-anime-on-bd-in-n-america/.207690

Took long enough for a physical release of one of CR’s standout exclusive titles. $85.48 with my CR subscriber discount certainly ain’t cheap, but was actually expecting it to be more given the format

spacer.png

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

4 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

Not actually acquired yet, but

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2024-02-17/anime-limited-shout-studios-to-release-a-place-further-than-the-universe-anime-on-bd-in-n-america/.207690

Took long enough for a physical release of one of CR’s standout exclusive titles. $85.48 with my CR subscriber discount certainly ain’t cheap, but was actually expecting it to be more given the format

spacer.png

Oooooooooooooooo Interesting!! Thanks for pointing this release out.  And what's even better is that there's going to be a UK release. I really liked this series, but the £50 pre-order price is a bit steep, but then again there's a lot in the package.

I think this is going to be one of those times when I'll buy something and regret it when I get my credit card bill, but I'll regret it even more if I don't take advantage of the pre-order price.

On 2/17/2024 at 5:05 PM, Animedragon said:

Oooooooooooooooo Interesting!! Thanks for pointing this release out.  And what's even better is that there's going to be a UK release. I really liked this series, but the £50 pre-order price is a bit steep, but then again there's a lot in the package.

I think this is going to be one of those times when I'll buy something and regret it when I get my credit card bill, but I'll regret it even more if I don't take advantage of the pre-order price.

OK, so today I dragged my credit card out from where it was hiding and placed my order for this. 🙂