Latest Acquisitions

The History Kid

Original volumes of Claymore which I'm moving onto watching today! Also got myself Noein and Last Exile for about 15 each :D

IMG_20210708_124247.jpg

• Like 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

I have acquired a kitten. She's super sweet and she runs on a V8 or higher for sure. Feels like forever since I've had a cat who isn't a dickhead.

20210709_133542.thumb.jpg.adfb6a282a025b4d2cf83cab80ec562d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Cute (Kawaii) 1
  • Aww 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

We got a brand spankin’ bed with a bed frame and two new pillows. The mattress is memory foam, and the pillows are filled with shredded memory foam. It’s like sleeping in heaven 

21 hours ago, Wedgy said:

I have acquired a kitten. She's super sweet and she runs on a V8 or higher for sure. Feels like forever since I've had a cat who isn't a dickhead.

20210709_133542.thumb.jpg.adfb6a282a025b4d2cf83cab80ec562d.jpg

What a precious, adorable little cutie! You got a name for her? :3

• Friendly 1

23 hours ago, Wedgy said:

1 hour ago, Kohloo said:

What a precious, adorable little cutie! You got a name for her? :3

Since it’s a “her”, safe to assume it’s not Kyo 😂

• Funny 1

2 hours ago, Wedgy said:

Yems her name is Muffin.

There a story behind that selection?

Anti-acquisition.  Clearing out an old bookshelf.  Does anyone actually still use these things?  :D 
2BB5042D-D3DE-4968-BD45-FCE9B9A4A1AC.thumb.jpeg.1e35e80b06c5d2c1fdffa64db59d5b65.jpeg

• Funny 2

1 hour ago, efaardvark said:

There a story behind that selection?

Somewhat? We were discussing for a while what to name her and couldn't quite agree. When my daughter saw the kitten, my husband asked her "Whose that??" and she looked at the creature long and hard, and then very excitedly pointed at her and squeaked "mufvin!" (we translated that roughly to Muffin.) She sounded pretty sure of herself so we reckoned her name was in fact Muffin.

• Funny 1
  • Aww 1

13 minutes ago, Wedgy said:

She sounded pretty sure of herself so we reckoned her name was in fact Muffin.

Yeah, kids come up with interesting pet names.  I had a dog named “Velcro” once.  :) 

• Funny 2

• 3 weeks later...

Stocked back up on some art supplies. 

Spoiler

BeFunky-collage.thumb.jpg.fce45d222632546cad50c23c7fa6f3c6.jpg

Survey Corps rings came today too. I was surprised at the quality of them. They're very heavy, claim to be titanium. Purchase of the year so far has got to be this mustache straw. xD Now I can enjoy a good strawberry milk without the actual milk-stache but a stache nonetheless. 

Spoiler

1949382609_BeFunky-collage(1)(1).thumb.jpg.e5a481e69ee6210beecd6786e7fc30e5.jpg

A Falling In Reverse skateboard deck that features Revamped artwork and a pair of wireless JBL headphones.

During my most recent trip to Lake George, I found a board game called "CTRL" on clearance at Target that I wanted to cover on my YouTube channel. Looking forward to the first play with the family.

• 4 weeks later...

I recently bought myself a hoodie blanket. The thing is that I am always cold, and to put on a blanket all the time, wherever it is not convenient. There were many options, but I ordered here https://wypur.ie/p/warm-hooded-blanket/ , by the way, maybe someone will come in handy. Plan to buy my girlfriend the same for her birthday, that evenings to sit in the warmth and watch movies together.

Two things.. first is an item I found at the company store.  They haven't had much stock and have been keeping reduced hours since the covid thing started but I managed to find them open and this t-shirt on the rack Thursday..

IMG_1430.thumb.jpg.69ba3a75833a2eb68f547eb25540cbfd.jpg

The other item is a new "Pangolin" from System76.  I've been needing a new laptop to replace my 2013-vintage MB Air and they just recently got some more stock in so I bought myself a birthday present.  🎂 💻  Yes, I'm going to do something about that desktop wallpaper.  :)  It just came Thursday & I haven't yet got a round tuit.  (Not that I dislike Pop!_OS so far but we can do better.)

IMG_1433.thumb.jpg.4dfc5e7301937c28afc52d160f933028.jpg