Latest Acquisitions

The History Kid

On 5/12/2022 at 8:08 AM, Animedragon said:

A new drum unit for my laser printer, not an exciting item, but very important.

I just did that a couple months ago.  Important yes, and not cheap.  Fortunately not often either.  <knock on wood>

• Like 1

3 hours ago, efaardvark said:

I just did that a couple months ago.  Important yes, and not cheap.  Fortunately not often either.  <knock on wood>

I bought a cheap compatible unit from Amazon, no way can I afford the genuine item from the manufacturers, same goes for toner cartridges.

Got a external blu-ray/dvd player for my PC. Set up Leawo as the PC software player. Just so I can enjoy my anime without obnoxious locked subtitles in the openings. If I want to watch Kill la Kill or Made in Abyss without subtitles displayed over all the foreign text and opening/endings that should be my choice. So at least this set up now lets me do that. 

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

1 hour ago, prettyboy said:

Is it difficult to snowboard? All I've ever done is gone sledding. 😆

It's like that on everyone's first try. I was boarding since I was 5 with my dad and uncle. Let me know if you take it up I got all the worst advice and bad habits. XD

• Funny 1

On 5/27/2022 at 5:14 AM, Kit said:

Going on vacation this season in Quebec to try out a new board on the powder.

Hope you enjoy it here!

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Well... lots and lots of cat food... you don't realise how quick two cats go through wet food >.< 

My wallet is screaming 

• Funny 2

3 hours ago, Metro said:

Well... lots and lots of cat food... you don't realise how quick two cats go through wet food >.< 

My wallet is screaming 

My dad has a cat and feeds two others that come around his property. I believe you. 😆

• Like 1

I recently discovered Kinokuniya Bookstores. Let's just say my bank account is going to absolutely hate my guts for the foreseeable future. 😂

I'm pretty excited to have this in my hands, despite the fact that it'll take me a long time to read through it. Oh well, gotta learn somehow. This beats a textbook hands down, any day.

IMG_0556.JPEG

• Cool (Kakkoii) 3

Posted (edited)

The latest additions to my summer wardrobe (i.e. t-shirts 😁 )

C0B3A076-A39D-4204-A789-148ECE55FABC.jpeg

90016EE5-4E53-482A-96DB-AE11702E00B7.jpeg

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some Amazon Basic Premium Coloured Pencils! + A Face Reveal (FINALLY!) 
From an Artist POV, they work alright, I did some swatches, and blending, they can use some work. But for some amazon coloured pencils, they work quite alright! But if you're looking for superb blending, and amazing pigment - I would go for Prismacolor! 

IMG_20220622_181654.jpg

• Like 3
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Just a handcrafted golden floral spoon to complete my tea set. Matched the bone china my mother gave me as a gift. The set means a lot to me because of how it was handed down into my care. Then I saw this spoon and it reminded me of my mother.

20220621_161133.thumb.jpg.668f83227632ccd7d995ee64d8331e93.jpg20220621_161251.thumb.jpg.3673076e2da652eee149c75855d5e310.jpg

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1