Do you guys do some sports?

Sickeyes

Hey guys, i was wondering if someone plays some kind of sport here, im sure there is couple of you who do 🙂

What sports do you like and why? 

My favourite ones are:swimming, bodybuilding haahha, athletic and gymnastic 🤗

And if you dont like sport as much, why not? 🤔

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Sickeyes said:

Hey guys, i was wondering if someone plays some kind of sport here, im sure there is couple of you who do 🙂

What sports do you like and why? 

My favourite ones are:swimming, bodybuilding haahha, athletic and gymnastic 🤗

And if you dont like sport as much, why not? 🤔

i do sports

E-sports

but lowkey, for reals, i do biking xD

though, to be fair, that biking is just...my way of getting around town >.>

still using a bike though~

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

I used to be into to bodybuilding- even had a bodybuilding.com account 😁

I got an injury that took that away from my life, couldn’t even do a pull up. That kind of thing was very discouraging to me.

Im still pretty inactive now, compared to how I used to be, and don’t play sports regularly. But I do love Volleyball, and tennis.

I love volleyball because it’s just so fun! I’m naturally athletic so I pick up sports pretty quickly. This one more easily than others, since it’s team work based, and even if you’re not the best you can still have fun and participate.

Tennis I love because I picked it up and can enjoy playing at a decent level without too much trouble. The main thing I lack is the serve, because of weak shoulders - need to work on that. But even if your Serbs are weak, and you aren’t a powerhouse, your game can still be good and challenging with just knowing how to properly place the ball for your opponent.

I didn’t appreciate volleyball until I saw the series Haikyuu! It’s been a huge motivator for me to try the sport. I can’t recommend the series enough.

—-

Have you seem any sport anime for your favorite sports?

Edited by Seshi
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

1 hour ago, Seshi said:

I used to be into to bodybuilding- even had a bodybuilding.com account 😁

I got an injury that took that away from my life, couldn’t even do a pull up. That kind of thing was very discouraging to me.

Im still pretty inactive now, compared to how I used to be, and don’t play sports regularly. But I do love Volleyball, and tennis.

I love volleyball because it’s just so fun! I’m naturally athletic so I pick up sports pretty quickly. This one more easily than others, since it’s team work based, and even if you’re not the best you can still have fun and participate.

Tennis I love because I picked it up and can enjoy playing at a decent level without too much trouble. The main thing I lack is the serve, because of weak shoulders - need to work on that. But even if your Serbs are weak, and you aren’t a powerhouse, your game can still be good and challenging with just knowing how to properly place the ball for your opponent.

I didn’t appreciate volleyball until I saw the series Haikyuu! It’s been a huge motivator for me to try the sport. I can’t recommend the series enough.

—-

Have you seem any sport anime for your favorite sports?

Hey, you remembered that im from Serbia haha 😅

Wow, you are very talkative, it is so awesome! Im glad we can talk here and there😊

My friend used to train tennis, but he got bored, and i kinda suck at it hahha

Voleyball is team based sport which i like, but i never tried, and i honestly dont have time for one more sport in life at the moment :/

U heard, about Serbia 😯

Where are you from? : D

And do you know who is currently number one in tennis haha 😉

Hm, i always kinda liked animes full of nicely animated battles, super powers, powering up stuff etc. 

I am looking to watch one teen romance anime if possible, you know, to change a bit :)

But i dont know any of them, so i would appreciate if u could give me your honnest opinion what should i watch next 🙂

(sorry for bad english, i'm hoping to improve it :/) 

P. S. You are very likable person 😊

• Like 1

When I was very young I played soccer aka football every not Murica, but then my asthma worsened to where it got triggered pretty easily. Then at 15 I had to get my large intestine removed and everything that could go wrong went wrong. Long story short, I went from 220 to 150 pounds in the span of a couple months, and was unable to lift anything remotely heavy or strain myself in any way. That, among other issues from the procedure, absolutely killed any chance of me playing sports.

But hey at least everyone was extemely nice to me thereafter, even the few guys that tried to bully me prior~

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, SanguineTear said:

When I was very young I played soccer aka football every not Murica, but then my asthma worsened to where it got triggered pretty easily. Then at 15 I had to get my large intestine removed and everything that could go wrong went wrong. Long story short, I went from 220 to 150 pounds in the span of a couple months, and was unable to lift anything remotely heavy or strain myself in any way. That, among other issues from the procedure, absolutely killed any chance of me playing sports.

But hey at least everyone was extemely nice to me thereafter, even the few guys that tried to bully me prior~

Sorry to hear that mate 😔

Keep pushing forward i guess. 

Write your own destiny dude, you can be someone big, who knows 😉

3 hours ago, The History Kid said:

In my young days (6-13) I played about everything.  Basketball, Baseball, Soccer...we started our own street hockey league at one point.  Dodgeball too.

However, at 14 - I started to have some really bad knee problems.  I won't bore you with the details, but it's one of two injuries/issues that made me combat ineligible.  Floating knees, who knew?  From then on, I can't do anything super big sport wise.  I do walks and the occasional minute-three minute burst-jogs, and I recently tried dodgeball again.  But, unfortunately, the walking thing is about all I can do anymore.

Oh dude, im sorry, how old are you now?? 

There must be a way! 

Try harder, because i think that there is always a way. 

Especially when our body is in question. 

We are genetics miracle, whatever it is, just try harder! My dad had the same problem when he was little, and he is fine now, more or less, but the point is... my opinion is that u can be cured. 

(sorry if im wrong, but this is just my opinion :/)

• Friendly 1

5 hours ago, Sickeyes said:

Wow, you are very talkative, it is so awesome! Im glad we can talk here and there😊

My friend used to train tennis, but he got bored, and i kinda suck at it hahha

Voleyball is team based sport which i like, but i never tried, and i honestly dont have time for one more sport in life at the moment :/

U heard, about Serbia 😯

Where are you from? : D

And do you know who is currently number one in tennis haha 😉

Hm, i always kinda liked animes full of nicely animated battles, super powers, powering up stuff etc. 

I am looking to watch one teen romance anime if possible, you know, to change a bit :)

But i dont know any of them, so i would appreciate if u could give me your honnest opinion what should i watch next 🙂

(sorry for bad english, i'm hoping to improve it :/) 

P. S. You are very likable person 😊

Actually I didn’t know you’re from Serbia, and I don’t know anything about other countries sports 😕 haha I just like Tennis & volleyball.

I’ve been waiting on someone to come here that I can talk about sports anime with. It’s not the most watched genre by far.

Have you watched toradora? It’s a slice of life/ romance, that I’d recommend.

Also, if you haven’t seen Hajime no Ippo, and Histories Strongest Disciple Kenichi, those are good powering up (not super power) anime.

And as I’ve stated before, Haikyuu!  The volleyball anime is amazing 

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Let me clear up a misunderstanding here

7 hours ago, Sickeyes said:

2 hours ago, Seshi said:

Actually I didn’t know you’re from Serbia

8 hours ago, Seshi said:

The main thing I lack is the serve, because of weak shoulders - need to work on that. But even if your Serbs are weak, and you aren’t a powerhouse, your game can still be good and challenging with just knowing how to properly place the ball for your opponent.

😂

I did a lot of sports and had quite an aptitude for it but nowadays can't find the time.

• Useful 1
  • Funny 2

16 hours ago, Sickeyes said:

And if you dont like sport as much, why not? 🤔<span><span>

I am just not a competitive person. Plus, the all the males of the family, aside from myself, become rather annoying whenever sports are playing and they are together.

I much prefer the quiet.

8 hours ago, brycec said:

I much prefer the quiet.

Hm, interesting,i always prefer that kind of people to be friend with, so we can listen to a music, talk, walk, train etc. 😁

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 6/8/2019 at 8:26 PM, The History Kid said:

Anytime a Detroit team makes the playoffs of any sport, I become very loudly into sports.  But it's been a while since that happened.  Tigers, 2014 I think.

Late 90s and 2000s must have been very busy for you then.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2019 at 6:09 AM, Humbby said:

I Used to...

Tennis here too.. used to.  Back before the "eagle swatter"-sized rackets became legal.  :P 

Edited by efaardvark