Reckless

Guess the anime opening

1 Month a go i was playing guess the anime opening with my friends and i said to my self "i can do a video like this" so i did :)) . What do you guys think about the videos?? I would like to do more video like tops and such. Any ideas are greatly appreciated. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgR8VSdWBsCkgd_Ot3_-C4g I think there is a bit of a progress comparing my first video to my second one.

ill allow this thread. this since i didn't seem to cover it in the rules

but to new threads, please

do not post a "youtube link" if your post count is less than 5 (may be changed in the future), as i will consider it as a "advertisement" and remove it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XII360 said:

ill allow this thread. this since i didn't seem to cover it in the rules

but to new threads, please

do not post a "youtube link" if your post count is less than 5 (may be changed in the future), as i will consider it as a "advertisement" and remove it.

My bad i didn't read the last rule even do it was highlighted. From where i can move it to new?

3 minutes ago, Reckless said:

My bad i didn't read the last rule even do it was highlighted. From where i can move it to new?

nah, i just added this rule since new users may exploit the club as a way to advertise their youtube channels, its a new rule, and since you posted it before the rule was added, you're in the green light and this is allowed

tldr: chill~

• Like 1

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit