Guess the anime opening

Reckless

1 Month a go i was playing guess the anime opening with my friends and i said to my self "i can do a video like this" so i did :)) . What do you guys think about the videos?? I would like to do more video like tops and such. Any ideas are greatly appreciated. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgR8VSdWBsCkgd_Ot3_-C4g I think there is a bit of a progress comparing my first video to my second one.

ill allow this thread. this since i didn't seem to cover it in the rules

but to new threads, please

do not post a "youtube link" if your post count is less than 5 (may be changed in the future), as i will consider it as a "advertisement" and remove it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XII360 said:

ill allow this thread. this since i didn't seem to cover it in the rules

but to new threads, please

do not post a "youtube link" if your post count is less than 5 (may be changed in the future), as i will consider it as a "advertisement" and remove it.

My bad i didn't read the last rule even do it was highlighted. From where i can move it to new?

3 minutes ago, Reckless said:

My bad i didn't read the last rule even do it was highlighted. From where i can move it to new?

nah, i just added this rule since new users may exploit the club as a way to advertise their youtube channels, its a new rule, and since you posted it before the rule was added, you're in the green light and this is allowed

tldr: chill~

• Like 1