What’s the most money you’ve EVER spent on a date?

Seshi

Summer, sweet summer 😍D08616CB-6E81-46F4-BB4B-10778F9B621D.thumb.jpeg.d5552f1acc8554e0ec81ad68de7da71d.jpeg

love is in the air and everyone is getting out more to show off their arm candy, or insta their actual candy.

Whether it was a day date for ice cream and fair games, or a nighttime dinner, do you remember the time you spent TOO much going out on a date? Did it happen to be during this lovely season? Ah well, share it here anyway. What’s the most you’ve ever spent on a date?

Show me those $$ signs

Hmmm...around $250. Took my husband out to dinner at the restaurant that catered out wedding and had them recreate the menu for us for our anniversary. Did that a couple of years in a row actually.  Didn't do it this year...they were taken out by the hurricane and still haven't been able to rebuild. My family stole our wedding leftovers, so having her recreate the menu every year was amazing.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Probably $200 on ammunition, targets, and pizza when my buddy got back from California and we went shooting for the first time in years. There's no date like a bro date~

Edited by SanguineTear
  • Funny 1