Animal Mascot Ideas

Optic

Which animal type do you want to see as our mascot?  

1. 1. Which animal type do you want to see as our mascot?

• Racoon
    • Penguin
    • Bird
    • Bear
    • Dog
    • Cat
    • Panda
    • Other (please elaborate!)

Hello everyone!

It's time for AN to establish a unique logo, and to do this... we need a mascot!

In all our previous layouts including the old AN and TDFN forums we have never had a unique logo, it was always text based on a banner.

The mascot will be an animal, so please vote on the poll for the type of animal you would like to see! If needed, elaborate more by posting as well!

Once we have a majority vote:

1. Commissioning for the mascot design itself will commence.

2. A number of logos featuring the mascot will be announced and another poll will appear.

3. The most popular logo will be used in all future AN forum layouts and branding.

Why don't we have both a human and an animal mascot? That way we have the Digimon Tamer and the Digimon. It makes more sense :) Penguin for the animal cause of Penguindrum ;)

Haha I knew you were going to say penguin! xD It was actually my suggestion to put that up in the poll =)

Caroline makes a good point, and the poll results speak for themselves. We shall have a human AND animal mascot in one! Digimon style.

Thank you all for your opinions. I will get in touch to get some designs up and the best one shall be chosen. ;)