Creepy *Shudders*

Seshi

Anything you’ve come across that just gave you the creeps?

What brought this to mind for me was a stuffed animal I found at a yard sale... The thing had a special “record your voice” function that I thought was neat, so I gave it a squeeze and the thing said “Anna, please don’t hurt me” 😳 Creepy... who would give a doll like that to their child?

Edited by Seshi
  • Like 1

Woah *shudders* get me out of that place for sure!!!!

You get some cool posts @The History Kid

Growing up I was always told a local legend of a haunted railroad track called “the Maco light” where this train brakeman was beheaded - and his spirit could be seen carrying a lantern looking for his head by the railroad tracks. This story dates back before WWII!

Well sadly the railroad tracks have been torn up in that area in the 70’s and so supposedly the ghost no longer wonders in the area where the accident occurred anymore. I would have liked to see that legendary site. Though it’s still popular, it’s not the same.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Anything you’ve come across that just gave you the creeps?

What brought this to mind for me was a stuffed animal I found at a yard sale... The thing had a special “record your voice” function that I thought was neat, so I gave it a squeeze and the thing said “Anna, please don’t hurt me” 😳 Creepy... who would give a doll like that to their child?

I feel like there was someone at the yard sale before you that grabbed the doll and recorded that message for funsies. I know I'd do it!

By the way, when I saw the thread title, I assumed this would be about walking down an empty sidewalk and hearing a random camera shutter sound, cause that would be some creepy shiznit!

Once I walked into work and saw what looked to be drag marks in dried blood on the floor, going next to the robots and then turning right towards the sink.  I paused and talked to my best friend who walked in with me and said "they finally did it....they finally killed one of us." (to put it in context, we worked at the gates of Hell, supervised by the incompetent and treated less than human because we were on a "contract" position and thus had no rights) and he responded, "they opened the portal" and that was all we said.  Everyone showed up, and the drag marks were "supposedly" a crushed tablet (there is no way) that the incompetent housekeeping staff mopped the floor with, but I don't believe it.  Those marks were on the floor for weeks.  Then a couple of months later, during a time when a child was missing, he told me he knew where she was.  He then told me he had a dream the night before and that she was in a cold, dark, wet place.  Then he said, he saw the boyfriend put her in the lake, that the mother's boyfriend was molesting her, that the mother knew and didn't care, and that she had gotten old enough to tell people who might turn him in for it, and so the boyfriend killed her with her mom's permission and dumped her in a lake.  Later, two weeks later, they found the girl in the lake.  He said, mark my words, that's how it went down.  Guess what?  He was right on every single account, down to mother knowing about it.  And this was not the first time nor the last he would come in and tell me what happened to a missing person and be right on every account.

• Confused 1

Quite a few times some strange things have happened in the place where I live with my parents. Doors would randomly shut, I would hear weird noises and in the dead of night I could hear a man talking! It hasn't happened recently but it certainly freaked me out.  

9 hours ago, Wedgy said:

Well there's this painting some chucklehead decided would look good to hang up next to our physician's library at work. 

20190611_214708.thumb.jpg.e84db83eb2ff2d5e37da4fc4e1b2b181.jpg

Not much else I can really say here. 

Thats a good looking clown 😉

@Beocat who was the psycho, erhm psychic guy... in your story?

6 hours ago, Serge heartless said:

most things don't care me, but there is a cursed painting you can google it. Some guy painted it with a bunch of children's hands on it, and 2 evil looking kids in it. Its worth a ton of money, but I wouldn't own it. 

That sounds like the creepiest thing on earth... hands down

4 hours ago, VampireKnight19 said:

Quite a few times some strange things have happened in the place where I live with my parents. Doors would randomly shut, I would hear weird noises and in the dead of night I could hear a man talking! It hasn't happened recently but it certainly freaked me out.  

I can’t stand noises in the night. I’m just cautious of break ins though really.

and @Nono smoooooooth....

@Seshi  he was a coworker and one of my best friends.  He really had an uncanny gift and the things he'd see in dreams were generally spot on.  He always told me he thought I was clairvoyant and an empath because of how well I can read people in person, but his gift was downright amazing.  Sometimes he'd see things and ask for my interpretation on them (the things that came more as symbolic as opposed to straight up visions).  The fact that he got every detail right, before the police even started going down that line of questioning was amazing. 

• Like 1

heres the painting I was talking about. There was a video also talking about how some women walked up to the artist to paint her kids. Then again she instantly regret it, when he gave her in the painting of her kids she was freaked out, she could see kids hands in the background, and her daughter was turned into a doll standing next to her son. And of course she didn't keep it. Though it sold for a ton on Ebay

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hands_Resist_Him

Edited by Serge heartless