What's the weather like where you are?

VampireKnight19

Had off & on thunderstorms all night. Supposed to clear up & get close to 90F today

Edited by Ohayotaku

3 days ago we got a 10 min thunderstorm which disable an internet tower and multiple electrical pole. The result: 3 days without internet, electricity and a way to speak on the cellphone. At least my dad had a generatrix which could power up the refrigerator, light up some lights, a way to cook food and power up a PC. Even thought we had all that, the 3 last days was hell for someone who leave his house only to go to school in the week and rarely leave his house on the weekend.  We didn't have tap water since our water come from a well. At least I already counter this from happening and had already download a bunch of anime and games on my SD card and some manga on my phone. In addition, it happened the moment when I finally had my sweet sweet 3 days of vacancy line up one after another one!!!! RQERQQTEQT >:( Oh well at least it didn't suck more than that and I may also not have school tomorrow since the area where it reside also was touch by the thunderstorm.

Edited by Soramee_
  • Wow 1

Not supposed to make it out of the 60s & chance of rain all day. The kind of day that feels colder than it actually is.

Edited by Ohayotaku

On 5/28/2022 at 4:54 PM, Otaking66lives said:

Bright, hot and humid. I'm miserable. lol

Ditto, although maybe not quite at the same level you're at in Florida. 😅

Temps have been close to 90 the past couple days. Thunderstorms are supposed to move in this evening. Rain thru tomorrow afternoon & cooling things off.

It's a bright and sunny morning. This is slightly worrying, not because it's bright and sunny, but because today is the first of three bank holidays to celebrate the Queen's Platinum Jubilee and there's lots street parties taking place over the weekend, and there's this unwritten law in the UK that it always rains on a bank holiday!  So here's hoping that this law has been repealed, at least for these bank holidays.

Barely after 9:00 am & already extremely humid. Highs are supposed to be in the 90 - 100F range for the foreseeable future (at least 2 weeks)

We had a massive storm overnight, so big that we got a phone alert to take cover! My siblings called or texted from their houses saying they could see a funnel cloud that looked weird! Luckily nothing touched down here. (I'm pretty sure.) But we had storms off and on through the night, and its storming again right now.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1