What's the weather like where you are?

VampireKnight19

Storms last night knocked out the power for several hours & home internet service didn’t come back up til this morning. Saw some debris on my commute & a traffic light still out. Had to reboot the server & all the computers at work. Today is just supposed to just be hot & humid 🥵

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Wow 1

Actually having a break from the heat this weekend with lows in the 50s & highs in the upper 70s. But then back to the sauna (hot & humid) next week.

Edited by Ohayotaku

6 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

Actually having a break from the heat this weekend with lows in the 50s & highs in the upper 70s. But then back to the sauna (hot & humid) next week.

I'm really starting to think we're in the same state, because it's the same here. (And several other of your updates have been the same)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, Takatofan1986 said:

I'm really starting to think we're in the same state, because it's the same here. (And several other of your updates have been the same)

My user name is something of a pun based on where I live :P 

• Funny 1

Ohio is currently at its summer stage. So the weather is rainy, humid, and hot. 
The hottest days reach about 96 degrees🥵, but it's only June, so i'm preparing for surprise heatwaves...😱

It does get cool though, today it was about 69 (nice) degrees, which was nice. Still pool weather, so swimming was fun, although it was slightly chilly getting out of the pool. When it hits night time, the lowest is...a nice relaxing feel, of around the 50's mark. So a nice summer fire in the fire pit is a nice way to end the night. 😃

Also...it's currently tornado season - uh oh...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TheSmolestAnimeNerd said:

it has been dry and 22 C or 70 F here for the last 2 weeks, my pasty ass is not build for this. make it stop

image.gif.d3811f6e66367dee13bc911805048747.gif

70s sounds like heaven. Just wrapped up another week of daily highs close to 90 & another one ahead 🥵

• Funny 2

23 minutes ago, Ohayotaku said:

image.gif.d3811f6e66367dee13bc911805048747.gif

70s sounds like heaven. Just wrapped up another week of daily highs close to 90 & another one ahead 🥵

Here in the S. California desert I’m good for anything up to the high 80s as long as I have at least a fan and plenty of something cold to drink but I definitely prefer cooler temps as well, especially if there’s anything resembling humidity in the air.

28 minutes ago, TheSmolestAnimeNerd said:

i would actually die, im built for single digits temps and rain

That’s going a bit too far in the other direction.  Cold and wet is pretty much my definition of hell.  🥶 ⛈️

• Agree 1