What's the weather like where you are?

VampireKnight19

This morning the sun is shining in a light blue sky which has a few fluffy white clouds in it. Thankfully the oppressive heat of the past few days that sapped most of my energy has gone and it's a bit cooler so I can get a decent nights sleep.

We’d had a bit of a break with temps in the lower 80s, but today is back in the 90s. And I swear it feels as hot as it’s been all year, even with a bit of a breeze.

Edited by Ohayotaku

Mostly cloudy today. Unfortunately, it's all humid. Maybe just another month or two of that and then we'll have nice, cool autumn temps. There was one year not too long ago when the humidity lasted well into November, which is unusual for NC. I hope that won't be the case this year.

24 minutes ago, Animedragon said:

Currently hazy sunshine a light breeze and a nice even temperature that's not too hot or too cold.

I love temps like that. No need for A/C or heat, just open the windows and let the cool breeze come through. Probably why I love autumn the most out of all the seasons. That, and the colorful leaves. 😍

Sadly, it's still summer, which means it's still hot and muggy. So close to autumn!

• Agree 2

7 hours ago, Animedragon said:

Yesterday we had rain almost all day. Today is looking better with bright sunshine and blue sky, temperature is currently 16c. It's expected to reach 20c later on, but there is more rain threatened for this afternoon.

The morning was very nice, the promised, threatened?, rain arrived midday and it was a really serious downpour. Thankfully I missed it.  It's now bright, sunny and even warm.

We have weird weather!

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, viruxx said:

Pre-, during, or post-hurricane, stay safe down there man.

I'm doing my best. Luckily for me, I'm not where it's making landfall...but I am directly in it's path. It's expected to be downgraded to a Tropical Storm before it gets here. Good luck within bad luck. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Otaking66lives said:

I'm doing my best. Luckily for me, I'm not where it's making landfall...but I am directly in it's path. It's expected to be downgraded to a Tropical Storm before it gets here. Good luck within bad luck. 

Hope that nothing bad will happen to you

• Friendly 1