What's the weather like where you are?

VampireKnight19

3 hours ago, Otaking66lives said:

It ended up not turning until it was already out to sea...damage here is minimal. Nice and cool this morning. No rain.

It's going make landfall just above Charleston, SC in a little while (maybe around 2 PM or so?), and it'll head upwards from there though the middle of NC and western VA. We're under a tropical storm warning here. It's pretty gusty right now, and we're getting some rain from Ian that will likely increase as the day progresses. We run the risk of flash flooding in some areas and downed trees can be bad news, especially if they're near homes or they fall over roads.

In any case, glad you made through safely. The images they've been showing of Fort Myers on the news of Ian's aftermath is heartbreaking.

• 2 weeks later...

It's around 9:05 pm, and with autumn here, the temp has been around the low 40's and tonight it's 41 degrees...winter is coming...during school today it was sleeting, so, it's evident that the cold weather is going to worsen !:largegasp:

3 hours ago, Otaku Gamer said:

Cold. Maybe more like chilly. Either way though, I feel like sleeping in such cold temperatures.

I could go along with that, on cold mornings I have great difficulty getting out of bed.

It's currently 13C, which isn't bad for this time of year and it looks like it could be a fairly bright day.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2022 at 12:55 AM, Animedragon said:

I could go along with that, on cold mornings I have great difficulty getting out of bed.

It's currently 13C, which isn't bad for this time of year and it looks like it could be a fairly bright day.

Today's looking better. Not as cold and it's sunny out.

10 hours ago, PogFrog said:

Currently 4:28pm, and 75 degrees, with sunshine. 
Not even a week in a half ago it was below 40...sigh...Ohio weather will be the death of me:angry:

And there was me thinking that only the UK had weird weather that couldn't make up its mind what to do. 😲

(which explains why the weather is the favourite topic of conversation among us Brits 🙂).

• Wow 1

4 hours ago, Animedragon said:

And there was me thinking that only the UK had weird weather that couldn't make up its mind what to do. 😲

(which explains why the weather is the favourite topic of conversation among us Brits 🙂).

I usually thought is a chilly and rained a lot in the UK! Never assumed that the UK had weird weather!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PogFrog said:

I usually thought is a chilly and rained a lot in the UK! Never assumed that the UK had weird weather!

Trust me, our weather is pretty weird. Yesterday we had thunderstorms and lots of rain. This morning it was dull, overcast and a bit chilly, this afternoon the sun is shining from a clear blue sky and it's warm.