What's the weather like where you are?

VampireKnight19

The weather had it in for me this morning!

When I  arrived at the supermarket to do my weekly shopping it was cold and windy, but OK otherwise. When I came out it was raining hard, walking the few yards back to my car was like walking through a waterfall and I got totally soaked. 😡

Of course once I'd got in the car and was driving out of the car park the rain stopped. 😡😡

It's now dry, bright and sunny but I don't need to go out for anything!

This morning it's overcast, cold and raining hard. I knew it was a cold morning because when I got out of bed I found the central heating had kicked in, and it's set not to do that until the temp goes below 15C.

I'm hoping the rain stops by lunchtime as I've got to go out this afternoon.

The weather has been fluctuating, it's been quite a mess, from the 40's - 70's different weeks, different degrees. Typical OH weather.
Right now it is 9:15PM and 71 degrees. With a chance of rain tonight - the wind is around 14mph. So, it's been a rodeo.

It's chilly. It was gorgeous last week, sunny and nice. But now, it's getting cloudy and cold. 
It's currently 8:31pm, and it is 48 degrees, with winds of 7mph, and 47% humidity. 

The lowest tonight is supposed to be 37 degrees.
I personally prefer the garbage weather, lol. Autumn and Winter are my favourite, mostly Winter.

23 minutes ago, Soramee_ said:

It’s 3C and it feels really cold

And there was me complaining about it being cold at 12C.

We did have a short absolutely torrential rain storm this morning, but unlike last time it happened after I'd got back home from the shops and unloaded the car. 🙂

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Animedragon said:

And there was me complaining about it being cold at 12C.

We did have a short absolutely torrential rain storm this morning, but unlike last time it happened after I'd got back home from the shops and unloaded the car. 🙂

well it's quite normal here since I live in Canada and in the middle of nowhere.

• Like 1

Sunny & close to 70F for a high today. Rain tomorrow high around 60F. But starting saturday supposed to have at least a week of highs in the 40s & lows in the 20s