What's the weather like where you are?

VampireKnight19

4 hours ago, Otaking66lives said:

Again! Where did this cold come from??

I'd like to know that as well. It was quite good, for February, yesterday and over the weekend but this morning it was freezing cold and so misty that I had to have my car's fog lamps on when I went out to do my weekly shopping trip.

4 hours ago, Animedragon said:

Today it's bright, sunny and dry. 🙂 It's still a bit chilly in the mornings, but afternoon temps are now into double figures (C) so things look like they are improving (and about time too!).

That's sort of our situation here in North Carolina as well. It seems like every Sunday for the past month has been rainy and cold, but then the following week it warms up and the sun shines. One day, it's down near 4 or 5 degrees C, then the next it goes up to the neighborhood of 16 or 17 C, and then it goes back down again. These temps can wreak havoc on the sinuses. 🤧 The summer feels like the only time of the year where our weather is consistent.... and I can't say I'm looking too forward to it. I think @Otaking66lives keeps sending us humidity from Florida or something. 😆 Humidity or not, I'm really glad that the trees will finally have green on them again soon. Winter is so dreary.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, viruxx said:

That's sort of our situation here in North Carolina as well. It seems like every Sunday for the past month has been rainy and cold, but then the following week it warms up and the sun shines. One day, it's down near 4 or 5 degrees C, then the next it goes up to the neighborhood of 16 or 17 C, and then it goes back down again. These temps can wreak havoc on the sinuses. 🤧 The summer feels like the only time of the year where our weather is consistent.... and I can't say I'm looking too forward to it. I think @Otaking66lives keeps sending us humidity from Florida or something. 😆 Humidity or not, I'm really glad that the trees will finally have green on them again soon. Winter is so dreary.

See-sawing temperatures are very annoying. You just never know what to wear when you go out.  Anyway, it's nearly half past February and the dreary winter is almost over. 🙂

• Like 1