What's the weather like where you are?

VampireKnight19

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

Nice, but it's too breezy for this haircut that I got!

I don't like windy weather, it makes it difficult to keep my hat on and my bag keeps getting blown off my shoulder. It also tends to spoil the sound on my videos.

• 2 weeks later...

It's currently bright sunny and 19c with a high of 29c being promised (threatened) for mid-day. Temperatures promised to be in the high 20's for the rest of the week. After enduring months of cold and wet the warmer weather is much appreciated.  😃

19 hours ago, Animedragon said:

It's hot and a bit overcast as we've just had a brief thunderstorm, the garden needed the rain.

In the early stages of a drought, the grass may become blue-green or gray-green in color. If it still does not get enough water, the color will turn a light tan of golden color.

2 hours ago, animechat said:

In the early stages of a drought, the grass may become blue-green or gray-green in color. If it still does not get enough water, the color will turn a light tan of golden color.

I had that last year, it took ages for the grass to recover and go back to being green again.

Although the area of green that I call my lawn is probably largely made of what anyone with horticultural knowledge would class as weeds not grass. 😃

But it's green and it looks quite nice and that's all I care about.  Oh, and it's got hot and sunny again, currently 28c. 

It's still hot, but not sunny. In fact there's a thunderstorm raging ⛈️ and massively heavy rainfall. The drains are overloaded and the road outside my house is almost a river, the centre of the road is clear but there's a lot of water at the sides. 😱 

Man, it's been rainy with dark clouds all day for the whole week since last weekend. Maybe last week, too. I like that we're getting rain so we won't have to worry about wildfires (at least yet) but omg I'm starting to miss the sun. :'(

First day of summer here brought a beautiful, sunny day to SoCal.  Nice change from the weeks of "May grey" and "June gloom" that we've been having for the last month or two.   I'm sure that from here it will just get hotter however.  By September I'll be complaining about heat and dry and wishing we had some of the gloom back.  🥵  Not looking forward to the inevitable brushfires 🔥 that SoCal is infamous for either, once things start drying out a bit.