What's the weather like where you are?

VampireKnight19

20 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

Has been in the low 90’s F the past couple days, and supposed to continue for the foreseeable future.

Was thinking that 23 seemed comparable to winter here, then I noticed the C ... 73F sounds nice for winter, but I kinda worry what summer must be like :P

I took a quick look at my towns Wikipedia page, apparently the average for summer is 32C (90ishF) which seems like nonsense to me. Usually feels more like it's around 35C+ (95F).

3 hours ago, threeeighteen said:

I took a quick look at my towns Wikipedia page, apparently the average for summer is 32C (90ishF) which seems like nonsense to me. Usually feels more like it's around 35C+ (95F).

That is pretty warm, we are lucky to even get that here think the highest we are getting tomorrow is 27C 

• 3 weeks later...

It's around 21C right now, at 01:30AM. Forecasts say it'll reach 39C the coming week, so that's lovely 😐

At least it's clear, so I can use my telescope at night.

Edited by dirudiru
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Finally a break from the heat. Temps in the high 70s low 80s and sunny for the next couple days. Unfortunately that means yardwork when I get off work in the evening.

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Funny 1

1 hour ago, Ohiotaku said:

Finally a break from the heat. Temps in the high 70s low 80s and sunny for the next couple days. Unfortunately that means yardwork when I get off work in the evening.

Hubs said the same thing.. our cats are treating the yard like a jungle right now 😁stalking in the tall grass, I almost hate to cut it. But playing soccer in the tall grass sucks.. so we need to

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful blue sky’s with fluffy white clouds showing their shapely sides, standing in midair.

Around high 90s, but the breeze has been good today, so it’s refreshing not like that stagnant hotness that bakes your face.