What's the weather like where you are?

VampireKnight19

Supposed to make it into the mid 70s and start raining this afternoon/evening. Will drop into the 30s overnight and not even make it to 60 tomorrow. Time to break out the hoodies.

2 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

Supposed to make it into the mid 70s and start raining this afternoon/evening. Will drop into the 30s overnight and not even make it to 60 tomorrow. Time to break out the hoodies.

For me this would be - time to break out the peacoat and gloves, sweaters, leggings, and boots... Dont forget that scarf and beanie 

For us its getting cool too 😍 not too cold because I have all my windows open right now, surviving with sweatpants and warm socks 

Oh, its only 60F 😂

• Funny 1

• 3 weeks later...

They’re predicting weird weather for Halloween:  Temps around 60 & rain all morning. Then becoming windy & dropping into the 20s for the first time this season overnight. Not supposed to make it out of the 40s all weekend.

On 10/4/2019 at 1:06 PM, Faeding said:

I love the rain.. it makes me happy. I'll send you some of that 'enjoying the rain' energy

755331.jpg

I love the sound of rain, too! My dude friend puts on the sound of rain so we can sleep :D

It's been cold here. Not freezing yet, but we finally gave in and put the heat on 68 (gotta try to keep the bill down...)

On 11/7/2019 at 12:46 PM, Ohiotaku said:

Currently 40s & raining. Supposed to switch to snow this afternoon (no accumulation, just sloppy). Drop into the low 20s overnight.

I was wondering how it can switch from 40° to snow in a day - then realized that you probably meant 40° Fahrenheit XD

Cold and gloomy here. Always raining during the night...

I understand it is kind of chilly in other parts of the country ( 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ), but here in the parking lot at work it was 98 and sunny at noon.

ps..  I might be a bad person for the rofl thing.  :D

Edited by efaardvark

Currently in the single digits, though it’s actually supposed to make it above freezing (barely) this afternoon. At least it’s supposed to be dry.

@efaardvark if we could just average our temps together, it would be fine 😂

Edited by Ohiotaku