What's the weather like where you are?

VampireKnight19

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sunny with temps close to 60F. It’s also windy, but still a huge improvement over the past couple weeks of constant gray. Of course they’re predicting highs in the 30s and snow by the end of the coming week 😂

WINDY, clear, and cold!  Gusting to 20kph officially, but our anemometer is reading 5-10 beyond that on/over our roof.  Currently about 11C (50F), and overnight is supposed to get down to single digits.  That's cold for this California native, especially considering wind-chill!  Going to be "fun" dragging my a-- out of bed and getting to work tomorrow.

It was sleeting as I drove home. Road’s weren’t bad, but afraid tomorrow morning might be a different story since temps will drop & traffic will diminish overnight.

36 minutes ago, IIVIsouljam said:

Stay safe out there! 😣 Just this December past, I saw someone's car do a 360 onto the shoulder from a bit of sleet. 😵

Back when I was still in college I went into a spin  like that. Lucky no other cars were coming at the time because I wound up in the other lane and facing the opposite direction that I started, but managed to keep it on the road.

Edited by Ohiotaku

• 2 weeks later...

Nuisance snow: not significant enough to be a legitimate excuse to stay indoors, but enough to make going out unpleasant & need to take some extra care when walking/driving. 

• 2 weeks later...

Two days ago it was beautiful, felt like spring...washed my car. BAM - blizzard. Its still snowy and cold, it will warm up for a day or two and then BAM - nother blizzard -_-;; can't wait for some sunshine - lasting sunshine. Or rain. I love the rain *-*

Warm for this time of year (61F at almost midnight) but sounds like we might have a storm because I can hear the wind gusting. Hate it when it’s like this right before bed because worried about a possible tornado when I fall asleep.

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Wow 1

2 minutes ago, Ohiotaku said:

Warm for this time of year, but sounds like we might have a storm because I can hear the wind gusting. Hate it when it’s like this right before bed because worried about a possible tornado when I fall asleep.

I'M TERRIFIED OF TORNADOS 0-0;;  I would move hahaha

Its was warm today toooo CHINOOKS

1 minute ago, Nyxnine said:

I'M TERRIFIED OF TORNADOS 0-0;;  I would move hahaha

Its was warm today toooo CHINOOKS

Most of the time it’s at least 20 miles to the north, but still too close for comfort.  Will probably have a lot of branches/limbs to clean up tomorrow.

• Wow 1