What's the weather like where you are?

VampireKnight19

It rained hard enough last night that some roads are closed for high water (had to detour to work)

Currently 65F before 9am, but below freezing tonight & not supposed to make it out of the 40s all weekend. Welcome spring 🙄

Today felt gloomy. - BUT, that was totally dependent on perspective within the city. Outskirts, gloomy grey....inner city so much fog and mist it was pretty and whimsical. 

2 Celsius tomorrow is 11 should be nice....I'm hoping the snow storms have officially stopped for the year haha  

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really understand the weather-- it keeps changing, like a lot. Some days are warm and the others are cold. Though it is cold now but getting cozy in the bed especially at a night time sure feels nice.

spacer.png

On 4/12/2020 at 12:50 AM, The History Kid said:

It's been raining all day.  It's finally a little warmer, but now they're saying snow tomorrow night.  I am very anger-ee at the weather right now.  At least my car is in the garage (sorry @Nyxnine :P ) hopefully it stops doing whatever this is by Wednesday.  I need to take that car in for an oil change and a detail...

I had planned on taking a before and after shot of the snow, but it was already dark when I left.

So tired of snow sun snow sun snow. Indecisive weather.

IMG_20200415_093806.jpg

• 3 months later...

Finally getting a break from the heat that lasted all month. Supposed to rain this afternoon though.

Edited by Ohiotaku

• 4 weeks later...

Apparently it was a bit windy in Iowa a couple weeks ago.  🍃  Not a tornado either.  More like an inland hurricane.  My brother is about 100 miles away in Janesville, WI & he sent me this 'tubie link...

• 1 month later...