What's the weather like where you are?

VampireKnight19

Cold & gray. On the positive side, they’re not predicting we’ll get much where I live from this winter storm that’s supposed to come  through tomorrow & monday. Hope they’re right.

More high winds tonight.  Was thinking of going to bed early but with all the rattling, clanking, and thumping going on outside I decided to stay up.  At least I don't have to get up early to go to work tomorrow.

Rained all day with temps in the low 40s. Will change to freezing rain/sleet early tomorrow morning & then snow till Friday afternoon. Hope the power stays on.

I live in Canton, Ohio...and we are preparing for a HUGE snow storm tonight around 7pm. (EST)
It recently rained because the weather temp went up, but now its going back down into the 30's-20's tonight, meaning the water on the roads will freeze. Meaning...very icy roads. Soon the rain is going to turn into freezing snow too. 

We are also supposed to get 8-12 inches throughout the night! Me and my friends are hoping for a snow day tomorrow, or hopefully friday, depending on how bad the snow storm is. This storm is supposed to be like a freezing blizzard too, where the snow will have a thick layer of ice under it...yikes!

But if we get a snow day -- at least I can get some shut eye :P

8 minutes ago, Kreideprinz said:

Hope you all stay safe and warm. 

I've got food and blankets, candles and such just in case. Last year some of my camping equipment helped me get through a scattering of power outages. I pretty much slept through the whole thing. 😆

Not the first time I’ve said it & won’t be the last: animals who hibernate are superior species 😴

1 hour ago, deaaath said:

I live in Canton, Ohio

I’m in the southwestern part of the state, so predicting less snow but more ice. It’s not supposed to be overly cold though … until the weekend 

• Funny 1

• 2 weeks later...

Last week’s snow has been gradually melting. If it rains this afternoon like predicted, it should get rid of most of it.

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sunny and warm at lunch but windy, cold, and a bit overcast as I headed to the parking lot after work.  Supposed to get a storm this weekend but it feels like it might get here tomorrow.