What's the weather like where you are?

VampireKnight19

it's bright and sunny. Weatherman says it could be 18C this afternoon, so I might go into the garden and do a bit of weed bothering. 🙂

If I feel really enthusiastic I might flail about with my strimmer on the green area I laughingly call my lawn. 🙂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Soramee_ said:

There was a storm last night and my biggest fear was that the internet was going to go off... maybe I need to touch grass.

Ah, storms. Decades ago, when CB radio was popular a friend of mine was using his CB when his ariel was hit by lightning, it didn't do the radio or power supply unit much good. It wasn't too good for his nerves either!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Animedragon said:

Ah, storms. Decades ago, when CB radio was popular a friend of mine was using his CB when his ariel was hit by lightning, it didn't do the radio or power supply unit much good. It wasn't too good for his nerves either!!

rest in peace CB radio...

• Agree 1

It's been sunny all day, but the temperature is nowhere near as high as it was over the weekend.

This doesn't really surprise me as its a Bank Holiday today and in the UK it's traditional for the weather to go downhill on a Bank Holiday.

• Like 1