VampireKnight19

What's the weather like where you are?

Posted (edited)

Has been in the low 90’s F the past couple days, and supposed to continue for the foreseeable future.

9 hours ago, threeeighteen said:

Overcast and really windy. It's winter in Australia and is currently 23c.

Was thinking that 23 seemed comparable to winter here, then I noticed the C ... 73F sounds nice for winter, but I kinda worry what summer must be like :P

Edited by Ohiotaku

Right now it is cool and rainy, but tomorrow its gonna be hot and humid. 

Its finally sunny here :) Not too hot either 

20 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

Has been in the low 90’s F the past couple days, and supposed to continue for the foreseeable future.

Was thinking that 23 seemed comparable to winter here, then I noticed the C ... 73F sounds nice for winter, but I kinda worry what summer must be like :P

I took a quick look at my towns Wikipedia page, apparently the average for summer is 32C (90ishF) which seems like nonsense to me. Usually feels more like it's around 35C+ (95F).

3 hours ago, threeeighteen said:

I took a quick look at my towns Wikipedia page, apparently the average for summer is 32C (90ishF) which seems like nonsense to me. Usually feels more like it's around 35C+ (95F).

That is pretty warm, we are lucky to even get that here think the highest we are getting tomorrow is 27C 

Already 80 outside and not even 9 am 🥵

Triple digits Fahrenheit every day.

Weather out here is currently 100+ pretty much everyday very humid ppl be going outside like @7pm  can't wait for winter to come