VampireKnight19

What's the weather like where you are?

Cloudy weather. But not the muggy gray clouds. The bright silvery- shade to the day- kind.

I love it when its silver out

• Like 1

We’ve been having the hottest temperatures of the year this week, but supposed to cool off for the weekend. Don’t think it’s rained in at least a month, which is causing all the leaves to come down.

• Informative 1

Finally feeling like fall, only supposed to get to the low 70s. Sunny though.

• Like 1

Woke up to the "Cold Alarm" going off on one of my thermostats this morning.  Actually had to turn the heat on for a little while.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2019 at 2:08 AM, VampireKnight19 said:

For me its currently raining and miserable. 

I love the rain.. it makes me happy. I'll send you some of that 'enjoying the rain' energy

755331.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Windy, with a chance of power outages and/or brushfires.

Supposed to make it into the mid 70s and start raining this afternoon/evening. Will drop into the 30s overnight and not even make it to 60 tomorrow. Time to break out the hoodies.

2 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

Supposed to make it into the mid 70s and start raining this afternoon/evening. Will drop into the 30s overnight and not even make it to 60 tomorrow. Time to break out the hoodies.

For me this would be - time to break out the peacoat and gloves, sweaters, leggings, and boots... Dont forget that scarf and beanie 

For us its getting cool too 😍 not too cold because I have all my windows open right now, surviving with sweatpants and warm socks 

Oh, its only 60F 😂

• Funny 1

35 F, and now a cloud in the sky from what I can tell.  It was 70 F 24 hours ago.  My body hates this kind of crap.

• Agree 1

Not cold enough to frost, but still a shock to the system. Not supposed to warm up that much despite being sunny.

• Like 1

88°F, it's humid and cloudy.

I wish it would rain.

Warm it's cooling down once we get mid October hopefully we get that cold weather everyday  

On 9/29/2019 at 8:50 PM, ArchieKun said:

Where I am it is thunder storming and cold. 

So jealous!!

Felt much colder this morning even though it was actually 40. Supposed to get into the mid-70s this afternoon, then rain overnight.

They’re predicting weird weather for Halloween:  Temps around 60 & rain all morning. Then becoming windy & dropping into the 20s for the first time this season overnight. Not supposed to make it out of the 40s all weekend.

Cold. Fortunately the wind last night dried up all the rain before it could freeze.

On 10/4/2019 at 1:06 PM, Faeding said:

I love the rain.. it makes me happy. I'll send you some of that 'enjoying the rain' energy

755331.jpg

I love the sound of rain, too! My dude friend puts on the sound of rain so we can sleep :D

It's been cold here. Not freezing yet, but we finally gave in and put the heat on 68 (gotta try to keep the bill down...)

Rainy, but temps aren’t too bad (currently in the 40s)

Currently 40s & raining. Supposed to switch to snow this afternoon (no accumulation, just sloppy). Drop into the low 20s overnight.

On 11/7/2019 at 12:46 PM, Ohiotaku said:

Currently 40s & raining. Supposed to switch to snow this afternoon (no accumulation, just sloppy). Drop into the low 20s overnight.

I was wondering how it can switch from 40° to snow in a day - then realized that you probably meant 40° Fahrenheit XD

Cold and gloomy here. Always raining during the night...

Currently 50 F & dry, but they’re predicting our first accumulating snow of the season overnight.