What's the weather like where you are?

VampireKnight19

It's been too hot in the 80F's I don't like it! And it's going to be this way the next few days too :( 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Fenris XIII said:

So cold I had to put on a sweater. My hands are still cold, but I still prefer the cold to hot temperatures. lol

Yeah I want to trade you weather lol I have tank tops and shorts on and we have the AC blasting and I still feel hot for some reason. It's 77F out and anything like that I always feel hot in x.x I hate hot weather once it starts getting past 72 I just feel sick and get headaches more. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sakura said:

Yeah I want to trade you weather lol I have tank tops and shorts on and we have the AC blasting and I still feel hot for some reason. It's 77F out and anything like that I always feel hot in x.x I hate hot weather once it starts getting past 72 I just feel sick and get headaches more. 

Have you seen any doctors about what might be causing that? That really does sound like some physiological problem from warmer weather. Although I'm not really sure what kind of doctor you'd go to for information like that. ^^; 
I'd definitely endure some warmer/hotter weather if it meant you feeling better. ;.; I'm sorry that the weather's so hot over there. ><

4 hours ago, Sakura said:

I know what you mean. I much prefer warm weather too cold weather and I'm OK up to about 25c (77f) but once it goes over 29c (85f) I'm done for. I hope it cools down for you and you'll soon feel better.

21 hours ago, Fenris XIII said:

Have you seen any doctors about what might be causing that? That really does sound like some physiological problem from warmer weather. Although I'm not really sure what kind of doctor you'd go to for information like that. ^^; 
I'd definitely endure some warmer/hotter weather if it meant you feeling better. ;.; I'm sorry that the weather's so hot over there. ><

Nah ~ I just always assumed I don't do well in hot weather and left it at that lol Hot weather makes me feel sleepy and gives me a lot of headaches whereas in cold weather I feel great. 

17 hours ago, Animedragon said:

I know what you mean. I much prefer warm weather too cold weather and I'm OK up to about 25c (77f) but once it goes over 29c (85f) I'm done for. I hope it cools down for you and you'll soon feel better.

I can tolerate the low 70s - mid 70s, 21c - 23/24C, but anything beyond that and I don't want to go out in it. Even in those ranges I need there to be a breeze. It already reaching those 80'sF/29C ranges and it's only May X.X 

Today wasn't awful it was kinda mid-warm temps so it was tolerable. 

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Sakura said:

Nah ~ I just always assumed I don't do well in hot weather and left it at that lol Hot weather makes me feel sleepy and gives me a lot of headaches whereas in cold weather I feel great. 

I can tolerate the low 70s - mid 70s, 21c - 23/24C, but anything beyond that and I don't want to go out in it. Even in those ranges I need there to be a breeze. It already reaching those 80'sF/29C ranges and it's only May X.X 

Oh, ok. I just prefer the cold, but it sounds like you actually need the cold weather. Cold weather rocks though, so if it was the other way around I bet it'd really suck. ^^;

13 minutes ago, Fenris XIII said:

Oh, ok. I just prefer the cold, but it sounds like you actually need the cold weather. Cold weather rocks though, so if it was the other way around I bet it'd really suck. ^^;

This is why I would be better suited to the weather in Alaska or even Antarctica lol Pessi needs to take me to Finland, at least the weather is a little colder. 

• Funny 1

6 hours ago, Sakura said:

A couple of years ago the temp in London went over 33c about 89f, I had plans for that day but cancelled them all and stayed indoors. It was so hot that I didn't even want to go out onto to the doorstep.

• Wow 1

13 hours ago, Sakura said:

I prefer the cold as well because it never got very hot from where I lived. Extreme heat is not something I have a lot of experience with. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Zeref said:

I prefer the cold as well because it never got very hot from where I lived. Extreme heat is not something I have a lot of experience with. 

We need to move back to your country lol I need the colddddd

17 hours ago, Animedragon said:

A couple of years ago the temp in London went over 33c about 89f, I had plans for that day but cancelled them all and stayed indoors. It was so hot that I didn't even want to go out onto to the doorstep.

This is kind of a normal temperature here in the Summer but I will never be used to it or like it. I prefer to just stay indoors until the Autumn weather starts cooling things down again. I remember my Gran talking about that heat wave though that went through the UK and was pretty bad. I think I remember her also mentioning the temperature getting up to 38/39C there maybe a year or 2 years ago I can't remember. She lived in Cambridge when that happened. 

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

11 hours ago, Sakura said:

We need to move back to your country lol I need the colddddd

This is kind of a normal temperature here in the Summer but I will never be used to it or like it. I prefer to just stay indoors until the Autumn weather starts cooling things down again. I remember my Gran talking about that heat wave though that went through the UK and was pretty bad. I think I remember her also mentioning the temperature getting up to 38/39C there maybe a year or 2 years ago I can't remember. She lived in Cambridge when that happened. 

Now I think back on it, your Gran was right it was 38/39C and there was a "don't go out unless you absolutely have too" warning issued.

I wonder how we would all fair in a place such as Australia or Texas where the normal weather is 40c or more 😅

It is raining a lot here today there is a severe thunderstorm watch for most of the day. 

• Agree 1

On 5/20/2024 at 8:48 PM, Sakura said:

It's been too hot in the 80F's I don't like it! And it's going to be this way the next few days too :( 

Anybody got a weather control device?

Teen Beach Movie — MARK HOFELING DESIGN

2 hours ago, Clayton said:

Anybody got a weather control device?

Teen Beach Movie — MARK HOFELING DESIGN

I want one of these so I can make it snow 24/7 and I can just live in the cold.

11 hours ago, Animedragon said:

Now I think back on it, your Gran was right it was 38/39C and there was a "don't go out unless you absolutely have too" warning issued.

Yeah I know that is crazy weather for the UK 🤣 In the Summer here sometimes it's pretty normal to reach up that high. 

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Sakura said:

No No if it snows 24/7 the whole of the UK will come to a standstill, our roads, railways and airports can't cope with snow. Besides which I really don't like cold weather.

7 hours ago, Sakura said:

Yeah I know that is crazy weather for the UK 🤣 In the Summer here sometimes it's pretty normal to reach up that high. 

The UK has crazy weather. We have a saying; "Other countries have climate, we have weather". 🙂

20 hours ago, Sakura said:

You would definitely have enjoyed it in the Northern Scandinavia areas. 
Here today it is very hot, it is a good weather to go swimming which I did. 

• Aww 1

6 hours ago, Zeref said:

You would definitely have enjoyed it in the Northern Scandinavia areas. 
Here today it is very hot, it is a good weather to go swimming which I did. 

Prolly, my dream is to live somewhere there is snow most all year lol 

19 hours ago, Animedragon said:

No No if it snows 24/7 the whole of the UK will come to a standstill, our roads, railways and airports can't cope with snow. Besides which I really don't like cold weather.

The UK has crazy weather. We have a saying; "Other countries have climate, we have weather". 🙂

I always see meme's of here that show Rain&Tornados/Snow/Sunshine&Flowers All in one picture and it just says "Illinois in 1 day" lol Which is about right this time of year because you wake up and it will be cold/foggy/rain, then at lunchtime it's Sunny and hot, by the time evening gets there it could be snowing @_@ 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

It was raining all morning and there was some t-storms but now it's pretty clear out with a nice breeze.

• Friendly 1