What's the weather like where you are?

VampireKnight19

It was soooo nice today! There was this really nice breeze all day long so I turned off the AC today actually and opened the windows and balcony doors and just had on the ceiling fans and it was even cold in the house! buttt.. tomorrow it's supposed to be back up in the 90s :( It was nice while it lasted though. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Zeref said:

It feels good this morning in the lower 70s but by evening back to 90s. 

Oof yeah too hot today. AC back on :c 

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

Bright and reasonably sunny. The temperature has dropped about 10 degrees so while it's still nice out if you're going out for any length of time you'd need a light coat.

• Like 1

Started storming really badly this evening and I've been enjoying watching the rain and lightning storm.

• Like 1

Today is has been storming on and off. The rain and lightning getting very bad at times. It might cause there to be no fireworks tonight which I was looking forward to seeing this being my first 4th of July holiday in the USA. 

• Like 1

Seems like our rain cleared out so we are going to get some fireworks here in a few after all and the weather is pretty good for it. 

• Like 2

A little bit rainy this morning, mugged and hot this evening. It should be in the low 60s for overnight which sounds better. 

• Like 1

I'm honestly over this whole Summer thing and it's barely July -.- I'm ready for Autumn already. It's just sooo hot every day. 

• Agree 1

While it's still bright and sunny the temperature is just 14C and there's a chill in the wind, so it feels colder, oh, and it was raining when I got up this morning.

It was hot but not humid today so I was thankful for that at least. 

• Agree 1

I felt cold this morning which was a strange feeling in the Summer 😁 I had to get up and turn my air conditioner off for awhile to warm up. 

• Like 1

Some parts of the US are bracing for the impact of that Hurricane Beryl that is about to hit in Florida but I don't think we will see any rain from it here until Wednesday. Wish it would rain sooner than that because it really helps cool it off. Supposed to be in the 90s some of this week x.x 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sakura said:

Some parts of the US are bracing for the impact of that Hurricane Beryl that is about to hit in Florida but I don't think we will see any rain from it here until Wednesday. Wish it would rain sooner than that because it really helps cool it off. Supposed to be in the 90s some of this week x.x 

I am ready for this rain since the weather here has been so very hot. 

• Like 1

So hot I don't even want to be awake lol Tomorrow we are supposed to get tornadoes here according to the news channel. The hurricane is coming inland and will produce strong tornadoes in our area starting tomorrow morning. (They think anyways)

• Agree 1

The weather has been going back and forth this morning from being rainy to being sunny and bright. A lot of very scary looking rain clouds have been moving in and out of the region. We are getting a lot of rain and tornado possible chances throughout the day because of the hurricane that was moving through. 

• Like 1

A lot of thunderstorms, tornado warnings in the areas around us but not in our direct area. 

• Like 1

I was surprise to find the weather was 76F today and very breezy. I suppose from the storms we had yesterday.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Zeref said:

I was surprise to find the weather was 76F today and very breezy. I suppose from the storms we had yesterday.

YUPPPP no heat headaches for me today lol

• Like 1