What's the weather like where you are?

VampireKnight19

I understand it is kind of chilly in other parts of the country ( 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ), but here in the parking lot at work it was 98 and sunny at noon.

ps..  I might be a bad person for the rofl thing.  :D

Edited by efaardvark

Currently in the single digits, though it’s actually supposed to make it above freezing (barely) this afternoon. At least it’s supposed to be dry.

@efaardvark if we could just average our temps together, it would be fine 😂

Edited by Ohiotaku

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sunny with temps close to 60F. It’s also windy, but still a huge improvement over the past couple weeks of constant gray. Of course they’re predicting highs in the 30s and snow by the end of the coming week 😂

On 2/2/2020 at 1:38 PM, Ohiotaku said:

Sunny with temps close to 60F. It’s also windy, but still a huge improvement over the past couple weeks of constant gray. Of course they’re predicting highs in the 30s and snow by the end of the coming week 😂

Same.  This winter hasn't been brutal, but I'm always ready for winter to be over.  The short, cloudy days, cold, and snow are killers for me.  At least we didn't have a visit from the poles this year.

• Agree 1

WINDY, clear, and cold!  Gusting to 20kph officially, but our anemometer is reading 5-10 beyond that on/over our roof.  Currently about 11C (50F), and overnight is supposed to get down to single digits.  That's cold for this California native, especially considering wind-chill!  Going to be "fun" dragging my a-- out of bed and getting to work tomorrow.

It was sleeting as I drove home. Road’s weren’t bad, but afraid tomorrow morning might be a different story since temps will drop & traffic will diminish overnight.

36 minutes ago, IIVIsouljam said:

Stay safe out there! 😣 Just this December past, I saw someone's car do a 360 onto the shoulder from a bit of sleet. 😵

Back when I was still in college I went into a spin  like that. Lucky no other cars were coming at the time because I wound up in the other lane and facing the opposite direction that I started, but managed to keep it on the road.

Edited by Ohiotaku