VampireKnight19

What's the weather like where you are?

30 minutes ago, Ohiotaku said:

It was sleeting as I drove home. Road’s weren’t bad, but afraid tomorrow morning might be a different story since temps will drop & traffic will diminish overnight.

Stay safe out there! 😣 Just this December past, I saw someone's car do a 360 onto the shoulder from a bit of sleet. 😵

36 minutes ago, IIVIsouljam said:

Stay safe out there! 😣 Just this December past, I saw someone's car do a 360 onto the shoulder from a bit of sleet. 😵

Back when I was still in college I went into a spin  like that. Lucky no other cars were coming at the time because I wound up in the other lane and facing the opposite direction that I started, but managed to keep it on the road.

Edited by Ohiotaku

12 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

Back when I was still in college I went into a spin  like that. Lucky no other cars were coming at the time because I wound up in the other lane and facing the opposite direction that I started, but managed to keep it on the road.

That's so terrifying! 😱 Very glad that you were okay. A couple of years ago my mother was in a bad accident and it took a while for her to get through it both mentally and physically. Now I just cringe whenever I see or hear about one because they happen so fast and effect so much. Hope that the roads haven't been too bad for you this morning! 

Didn’t get as cold as they thought, so just slushy instead of icy.