VampireKnight19

What's the weather like where you are?

30 minutes ago, Ohiotaku said:

It was sleeting as I drove home. Road’s weren’t bad, but afraid tomorrow morning might be a different story since temps will drop & traffic will diminish overnight.

Stay safe out there! 😣 Just this December past, I saw someone's car do a 360 onto the shoulder from a bit of sleet. 😵

36 minutes ago, IIVIsouljam said:

Stay safe out there! 😣 Just this December past, I saw someone's car do a 360 onto the shoulder from a bit of sleet. 😵

Back when I was still in college I went into a spin  like that. Lucky no other cars were coming at the time because I wound up in the other lane and facing the opposite direction that I started, but managed to keep it on the road.

Edited by Ohiotaku

12 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

Back when I was still in college I went into a spin  like that. Lucky no other cars were coming at the time because I wound up in the other lane and facing the opposite direction that I started, but managed to keep it on the road.

That's so terrifying! 😱 Very glad that you were okay. A couple of years ago my mother was in a bad accident and it took a while for her to get through it both mentally and physically. Now I just cringe whenever I see or hear about one because they happen so fast and effect so much. Hope that the roads haven't been too bad for you this morning! 

Didn’t get as cold as they thought, so just slushy instead of icy.

Nuisance snow: not significant enough to be a legitimate excuse to stay indoors, but enough to make going out unpleasant & need to take some extra care when walking/driving. 

@Illusion of Terra wish I could work home 😪. Glad I decided to wait till the weekend to go to the movies though. Supposed to be cold, but dry by then.

• Like 1

Two days ago it was beautiful, felt like spring...washed my car. BAM - blizzard. Its still snowy and cold, it will warm up for a day or two and then BAM - nother blizzard -_-;; can't wait for some sunshine - lasting sunshine. Or rain. I love the rain *-*

Posted (edited)

Warm for this time of year (61F at almost midnight) but sounds like we might have a storm because I can hear the wind gusting. Hate it when it’s like this right before bed because worried about a possible tornado when I fall asleep.

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Wow 1

2 minutes ago, Ohiotaku said:

Warm for this time of year, but sounds like we might have a storm because I can hear the wind gusting. Hate it when it’s like this right before bed because worried about a possible tornado when I fall asleep.

I'M TERRIFIED OF TORNADOS 0-0;;  I would move hahaha

Its was warm today toooo CHINOOKS

1 minute ago, Nyxnine said:

I'M TERRIFIED OF TORNADOS 0-0;;  I would move hahaha

Its was warm today toooo CHINOOKS

Most of the time it’s at least 20 miles to the north, but still too close for comfort.  Will probably have a lot of branches/limbs to clean up tomorrow.

• Wow 1

Its getting pretty warm here but its still cold and now its starting to be more rainy.

It's been pretty damn hot here in the Philippines. But then again, it's hot here almost year-round.

• Like 1

It's going to be -28 (Celsius) including wind chill. It was -2 yesterday... Friday the 13th weather. *snow storm warnings*

And I'm back at work today hahahah hello bad drivers 

A transitional form of rain/snow that just makes everything sloppy 

It rained hard enough last night that some roads are closed for high water (had to detour to work)

Currently 65F before 9am, but below freezing tonight & not supposed to make it out of the 40s all weekend. Welcome spring 🙄

We're back to flooding here.  I don't think it'll be nearly as bad as last year, which is good because I still need to get that whole situation report drawn up still.  We did get a good 2" of rain though yesterday.  It's been absolutely freezing here though today and will be tomorrow too...

It's starting to warm here too. Still snow on the ground, but its suppose to be 3*C (38*F) tomorrow ^^

Plus digits haha

Temps were approaching 80F, so no surprise I just heard two very loud BOOMs of thunder, and now I hear it pouring rain.

The weather is beautiful here this weekend. 70s, sunny, & with lots of cool breezes. Monday, however, may be a beast unto itself with wild storms all over the place.

• Like 1

Today felt gloomy. - BUT, that was totally dependent on perspective within the city. Outskirts, gloomy grey....inner city so much fog and mist it was pretty and whimsical. 

2 Celsius tomorrow is 11 should be nice....I'm hoping the snow storms have officially stopped for the year haha  

Warm and humid today.  We had heavy rain and some 'naders too.  Now it's just windy and blustery out.  If the weather would just be nice out the whole "social distancing" thing wouldn't be so bad.

Heavy rain and thunder storms. It looks crazy outside with all the lightning. 

Yesterday it was warm again, now it's raining and cold. Wouldn't surprise me if it was snowing tomorrow and raining molten salt the day after that.

• Silly 1