Summer is here guys 🌞😊 What plans do you have for it? 🤔

Sickeyes

If it isn't a bad fire season, I may go out shooting with a pal, it has been a very long time since we last did and I just realized I have a bunch of ammo still~

If everything is burning down and it's extremely smokey, I will probably be doing the same things as the rest of the year~

• Funny 1

@RyePotatoes the only good thing when you are in highschool: *trum trum trum trumm* summer breaks hahah 😁

Wish you luck hahaha, i hope you find some rest :)

3 hours ago, SanguineTear said:

If it isn't a bad fire season, I may go out shooting with a pal, it has been a very long time since we last did and I just realized I have a bunch of ammo still~

If everything is burning down and it's extremely smokey, I will probably be doing the same things as the rest of the year~

Interesting man :)

I wish you a good time, all the best 👍😃

I think the next few summers will burn our flesh, litteraly, but not this one, so yeah, you might have a chancd😏

• Funny 1

Think I found the time to go to Silicon Valley, mainly Mountain View, so probably going to the Computer History Museum.

In July, probably visit San Diego, but, otherwise no real plans.

I'll be trying to find and hopefully getting a Summer job until college starts back up again if I've passed the course. (I just finished it.)

On 6/17/2019 at 12:10 PM, TsuchiMaika said:

I'll be trying to find and hopefully getting a Summer job until college starts back up again if I've passed the course. (I just finished it.)

Summer jobs are always fun. I work part time regular so no need for one. Though good thing to do in between semesters.

On 6/15/2019 at 5:11 PM, Sickeyes said:

I will work first couple of days, but then :))

In second half of july im at sea, and after that maybe going to village 🙂

Pretty poor plan haha, whag about you? 

what else is there to do, but study study and more study in summer ?

gotta be prepared for my board exams after all, need to get a 75% or else ill be kicked out of the house for bringing dishonor and failure grade to my family

that and, if all goes well, i can spend some time with a qt, rather than study every single day xD

20 minutes ago, XII360 said:

what else is there to do, but study study and more study in summer ?

gotta be prepared for my board exams after all, need to get a 75% or else ill be kicked out of the house for bringing dishonor and failure grade to my family

that and, if all goes well, i can spend some time with a qt, rather than study every single day xD

What the.. haha xD

Nah man, good luck, i believe in you 🤞

11 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Summer jobs are always fun. I work part time regular so no need for one. Though good thing to do in between semesters.

Yeah, they are really fun, but my employer just fucked me and my friend for good haha, looks like i will have to wait and be bored to death 😐

2 hours ago, Sickeyes said:

Yeah, they are really fun, but my employer just fucked me and my friend for good haha, looks like i will have to wait and be bored to death 😐

Yah that can happen mostly with seasonal jobs since budget for those tends to be extra profit made thorough out the year. Though with that said that over budget teendds to be reviewed a lot,, and taken away.

15 minutes ago, Kanamesensei said:

Since it is incredibly hot, I plan on staying indoors in the nice air condition😎

Not a big fan of the heat are you. I personally love the heat. I have been waiting all year for it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArchieKun said:

Not a big fan of the heat are you. I personally love the heat. I have been waiting all year for it. 

Not if it involves sweating.  I don't like it.  Unless I was in the tropics on the beach with an ocean breeze, then I could sweat it.  But the heat and humidity of South Texas, it's just hot and stupid lol.😑😥 Is it cold where you are?  It is mostly hot here except for a brief season of winter.  We sort of skip the other seasons...

9 minutes ago, Kanamesensei said:

Not if it involves sweating.  I don't like it.  Unless I was in the tropics on the beach with an ocean breeze, then I could sweat it.  But the heat and humidity of South Texas, it's just hot and stupid lol.😑😥 Is it cold where you are?  It is mostly hot here except for a brief season of winter.  We sort of skip the other seasons...

You guys don't get to bad of winters though.

1 hour ago, The History Kid said:

Summers have historically been very busy, but this year (so far) has been pretty benign.  Days/seasons don't mean much to me outside of my interaction with the outdoors. I work, I have research to do, and studies to fulfill.  This summer will not be any different.

Wow, so responsible.. I would like to know someone like that in real life. 

4 hours ago, Kanamesensei said:

Oh, you should come to Serbia my friend... About 0 to - 15 at winter which starts about november and ends in march. Also with summers that are from 20 to 40 degrees celsius.. 

I was never in USA, could you answer some of my questions in dm 😉🤔

• Like 1

Probably working overtime.  We're short 2 people in a 10-person crew so things are already tight.  (We have to keep 2 x 24/7 operations positions staffed with only the remaining 8 people so with some "extra" testing for upcoming events on top of the regular schedule there's currently not a lot of slack.)  If and when someone wants vacation time with their kids over summer, or gets sick or something, then someone is going to have to pick up the hours.

Edited by efaardvark
  • Like 1

Working, for the most part.
If this heat keeps up, and we get another summer like last year, things might be kind of slow again.
We've already noticed that today, but restaurants don't seem to benefit from this kind of heat.

I'm planning on getting a new mount for my telescope next week. With a bit of luck, I should be able to start getting into astrophotography after that 😀

Also have a few concerts planned, so I'm looking forward to those 😀