Summer is here guys 🌞😊 What plans do you have for it? πŸ€”

Sickeyes

On 6/23/2019 at 10:40 PM, efaardvark said:

Probably working overtime.Β  We're short 2 people in a 10-person crew so things are already tight.Β  (We have to keep 2 x 24/7 operations positions staffed with only the remaining 8 people so with some "extra" testing for upcoming events on top of the regular schedule there's currently not a lot of slack.)Β  If and when someone wants vacation time with their kids over summer, or gets sick or something, then someone is going to have to pick up the hours.

Its really harsh man... I understand... I just ended my carier in rasberys, because of inhuman conditions of work and bad employee,so yeah, i get what are you saying, i hope you find something better πŸ™‚πŸ˜”

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

I want to tell everyone that I wish you a great summer!Β 

I’m hearing a lot of working overtime here though. I hope you all find some time for yourselves and remember to take care and enjoy moments when you can πŸ’• even if that means opening up a bottle of wine after work, or watching movies because you’re too tired to go out. Give yourselves a little love sometimes. Mani/pedi, hot cup of tea to de-Β stress. A walk on the beach at night (if you’ve got one) and just enjoy this wonderful season where you can.

I’ll be having lots of pool days, a few beach days, some picnics and fireworks. Birthday parties and pony rides, hopefully lots of boating. Yes, wish me lots of boating ✌️

Edited by Seshi
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

23 hours ago, Sickeyes said:

Its really harsh man... I understand... I just ended my carier in rasberys, because of inhuman conditions of work and bad employee,so yeah, i get what are you saying, i hope you find something better πŸ™‚πŸ˜”

I don't mind the work, and the crew I work with (what's left of them anyway) are all basically good people.Β  We're just stretched way too thin at the moment.Β  A lot of work is being deferred and just piling up.Β  That's going to bite us at some point, but we're in a sort of triage mode and simply can't deal with it at the moment.

14 hours ago, Seshi said:

I want to tell everyone that I wish you a great summer!Β 

I’m hearing a lot of working overtime here though. I hope you all find some time for yourselves and remember to take care and enjoy moments when you can πŸ’• even if that means opening up a bottle of wine after work, or watching movies because you’re too tired to go out. Give yourselves a little love sometimes. Mani/pedi, hot cup of tea to de-Β stress. A walk on the beach at night (if you’ve got one) and just enjoy this wonderful season where you can.

I’ll be having lots of pool days, a few beach days, some picnics and fireworks. Birthday parties and pony rides, hopefully lots of boating. Yes, wish me lots of boating ✌️

Nicely organised, bravo!Β 

Β 

• Friendly 1

Went on a roadtrip to visit family out of state and some tourist attractions last weekend to beat the 4th of July traffic. This weekend will probably go to see Spiderman: Far From Home & finish off the spring season anime & start on the summer season. Gonna try to stay out of the heat as much as possible though there are some home projects I need to take care of before winter.

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On β€Ž6β€Ž/β€Ž22β€Ž/β€Ž2019 at 4:36 PM, Sickeyes said:

Wow, so responsible.. I would like to know someone like that in real life.Β 

Oh, you should come to Serbia my friend... About 0 to - 15 at winter which starts about november and ends in march. Also with summers that are from 20 to 40 degrees celsius..Β 

I was never in USA, could you answer some of my questions in dm πŸ˜‰πŸ€”?Β 

Serbia huh?  No we don't have much winter here.  It did snow a couple of years ago, but just for the day.  It is a rare thing.  Before that, it was 2004 when it snowed.  It was a fluke to say the least.  I would love to live in colder climate.  But then again, I may not be use to it either.  Sorry for the long delay in response.  I have been super busy😣

We went to the beach already for a few weeks in the beginning of July and that was about all the travel plans I had for this Summer. The rest of it is mostly sleeping in and relaxing until back to uni in the Fall.

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1