hey

cowboy

heya, im kinda a country hick, but i also like to watch anime in my spare time. i grew up watching shows like dragon ball and naruto like everybody else. i don't really have a lot of anime i absolutely love and would watch over and over again, more cuz i'd rather spend my spare time watching new ones ive never seen before, so i'm not really devoted to specific series.

i don't have money to collect any merchandise or anything either. i just came here for something to do and to find recommendations for new anime i've never seen before.

i watch loads of different shows at the same time so to name the ones im currently watching would be too many to count, so uh...not sure what else i really have to say.

• Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Welcome, fellow hick~

I don't care for rewatching much either, I think I have done so maybe once, and may do so once again for the Nichojou dub. Better to experience more stories than revisit one you already know I think~

Anyways, you definitely should be able to get some good recommendations here., I hope you enjoy your stay~

• Like 1

Welcome 😁 Glad you found your way here.

I grew up on a farm myself, though I live in  town now. I saw where you mentioned canning in another post, I remember that being a summer family activity with my parents & sister, filling up the whole basement with green beans, tomatoes & homemade pickles to last the rest of the year. Definitely good memories of happier days.

I don’t really buy merch either, though I have a pretty large collection of anime on disc I’ve collected over the years. But like you mentioned, there’s so much out there I don’t really have time to rewatch series (I’m currently watching 14 weekly series).

As far as recommendations, I’ll start off with  My Hero Academia. 

Anyway, hope you enjoy yourself here.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2019 at 6:52 AM, Ohiotaku said:

Welcome 😁 Glad you found your way here.

I grew up on a farm myself, though I live in  town now. I saw where you mentioned canning in another post, I remember that being a summer family activity with my parents & sister, filling up the whole basement with green beans, tomatoes & homemade pickles to last the rest of the year. Definitely good memories of happier days.

I don’t really buy merch either, though I have a pretty large collection of anime on disc I’ve collected over the years. But like you mentioned, there’s so much out there I don’t really have time to rewatch series (I’m currently watching 14 weekly series).

As far as recommendations, I’ll start off with  My Hero Academia. 

Anyway, hope you enjoy yourself here.

sorry for the late response :p

i got SO many green beans this year!!

also im in the middle of season 2 of my hero academia. it takes forever to watch though because i keep losing internet mid-stream LOL

ive been trying to get through episode 7 and 8 for weeks because i have to reload the whole thing and end up giving up :(

I feel your pain, up to 3 years ago streaming wasn’t an option for me due to unreliable internet connection where I lived. Having to rely on what was on tv or buying/renting discs made it hard to watch series.