• Magi: Adventure of Sinbad
    • Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
    • Magi: The Kingdom of Magic

Assuming you enjoyed any of the Magi series,

Which did you like the most?

Magi: Adventure of Sinbad

492D327A-9A58-41A0-98D2-E4B9BEA37B5F.jpeg.5fe592a0728bb91c0025240779048d76.jpeg

Magi: The Labyrinth of magic 

0931ECA6-244F-47D1-8598-2F5744854B8F.thumb.jpeg.66b8e1519de73406942430c10ffafee5.jpeg

Magi: The Kingdom of Magic 

D7F394F3-05F1-4F85-8ED8-434281983977.thumb.jpeg.811084b98fb6390bbe398af56424bae6.jpeg

I enjoyed each of these series for different reasons. It’s a really hard pick for me, because I’m a sucker for magical kingdoms... So I ate up all that magic training and really enjoyed the Kingdom series, but I also enjoyed the adventures of Sinbad 😭 It was soooo good, until the end when there wasn’t an ending >_> So that forces my vote over to Kingdom of Magic.

If the Sinbad series ever got completed, then I’d probably change my mind. It had a lot less ecchi content than the other series, and it was more serious, so I liked it better in general.

• Like 2

I would have to go with the Magi: Adventure of Sinbad. Mostly due to him being my favorite character along with Yunan in the magi series. Although, it's only showing the beginning of Sinbad's journey to form his own nation, which you eventually see in Season 1/2.  If I were to be honest, watching Magi: Adventure of Sinbad first would be more reasonable than starting off with the 1/2 season. There are many questions left unanswered in the first 2 seasons, like what is the seven sea alliance and how did that green lizard (Drakon) end up that way.

Off-topic: I feel the same way for Black Butler, been binge watching both seasons without doing any research whatsoever and after the ending of season 2, I felt no motivation to watch Book of Circus which aired after season 2. (season 2 was just meh) Could have been better to release Book of Circus before the former.

Edited by Muco
  • Like 1

@Muco yea there are too many loose ends in the story overall. I don’t know if it follows the source material, since I haven’t read the manga - have you?

In Adv of Sinbad - he was my fav character, but he isn’t my favorite in the older series’ - that would have to be the adorable little Aladdin ^-^

@Serge heartless yea totally needs more Morgi 😍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seshi said:

@Muco yea there are too many loose ends in the story overall. I don’t know if it follows the source material, since I haven’t read the manga - have you?

In Adv of Sinbad - he was my fav character, but he isn’t my favorite in the older series’ - that would have to be the adorable little Aladdin ^-^

I have not read the manga yet. Usually I don't read the source material (manga) unless my curiosity gets the better of me. (which happens rarely xD)

Let's hope they will continue with the anime adaptation in this century so we can get to see the grown up Aladdin soon. Also Hakuryu x Morgiana, despite the odds of it not happening.

• Funny 1

So I have never actually watched any of these, but in that image for Labyrinth of Magic two of them are barefoot while walking down a road and it bothers me greatly~

Whichever features the least amount of barefooted walking outdoors probably would be my favorite~

28 minutes ago, SanguineTear said:

So I have never actually watched any of these, but in that image for Labyrinth of Magic two of them are barefoot while walking down a road and it bothers me greatly~

Whichever features the least amount of barefooted walking outdoors probably would be my favorite~

Theres been people in real life who walked barefoot all the time in other countries with no problems. In the city I could see how its a problem. I don't really see how thats a bad thing. 

11 hours ago, Serge heartless said:

Theres been people in real life who walked barefoot all the time in other countries with no problems. In the city I could see how its a problem. I don't really see how thats a bad thing. 

Not really big on jokes, huh~? 

Edited by SanguineTear