Sign in to follow this  
Seshi

AF Theme Background IMG Mobile

I always thought the default one looked good on my phone. Though I have a cheep LG phone.

I did know it was possible to change it via mobile. Though would be dope to see a true mobile skin, or even a app someday for AF.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Agreed, an app would be better. If you quote someone using phone browser, well at least for my phone (1+) it doesn't let you delete it and it doesn't erase if I exit the window and go back. I can't fix the widget unless I login online. 

Edited by Nyxnine

Only see 5 at the moment, wish users could submit their fav ones and have an admin/judges approve of the best ones to have on display to pick from. If I could participate I'd pick something classic.

• Like 1

On 5/5/2020 at 6:51 PM, Kity said:

Only see 5 at the moment, wish users could submit their fav ones and have an admin/judges approve of the best ones to have on display to pick from. If I could participate I'd pick something classic.

I love that idea! We will have to arrange an anime contest with the winning anime being chosen for a new theme img =3

There are 20 different themes here currently to choose from. Are you sure you only see 5?

• Informative 1

8 hours ago, Seshi said:

I love that idea! We will have to arrange an anime contest with the winning anime being chosen for a new theme img =3

There are 20 different themes here currently to choose from. Are you sure you only see 5?

Indeed, must be a glitch on my end. Nothing to worry about. I´m grateful enough to have those 5 since MAL forums doesn´t even have any to pick from. Thank you for your time Seshi. 

:chihiro:

• Friendly 1