recommendations?

banshee87

Question

hi all i am trying to look for a new anime that is similar to fairy tail as it is coming to an end as it is the final season so i'm just wondering if there is any good anime that is like fairy tail, where they are groups of wizards who go on missions with each other? 

4 answers to this question

I would say Black Clover is pretty close. It's a similar shonen, with wizards on teams that go on missions.

Some other shounen that might be on your radar would be Hunter x Hunter, Radiant, and the Seven Deadly Sins.

• Like 3

Ya the Magi series. Fate/Zero and fate/stay night unlimited blade works tv series both have mages in them. And fullmetal alchemist  Theres also Familiar of Zero, which isn't as good as fate or full metal, but at least it has wizards or mages in it. 

Edited by Serge heartless
  • Like 1

EDIT:

Sorry I didn't see that Seven Deadly Sins was already mentioned. 

I couldn't find a way to delete my reply. So I guess just to elaborate here is the show's synopsis:

The kingdom of Liones is thrown into turmoil when the king's Holy Knights are corrupted by a distinctly unholy demonic power. The land's only hope is a band of powerful warriors known as The Seven Deadly Sins - an exiled group of oddballs who seem to spend as much time fighting each other as they do fighting their enemies. Princess Elizabeth desperately seeks their aid, but the leader of her would-be saviors turns out to be an undersized pervert with a broken blade and a talking pig! They are soon joined by a jealous giant, a fussy fairy, and an immortal bandit pining over his lost love. Can these people really be the legendary heroes she's looking for? - Anime Planet

Edited by Ryan Dave Jimenez