Hello

threeeighteen

I'm threeeighteen (the website where I originally made that username required usernames to be between 3-18 characters long). I suck at introductions.

I've been watching anime since I was around 7 or 8, the typical stuff for people my age such as Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z for the most part. During high school I started expanding my tastes in anime more with stuff like Ghost in the Shell, Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood hadn't been released at this point) and Black Lagoon. Then my post high school years weren't very productive with regards to anime (or much else really), the past 12-18 months I've been getting more into anime again though and even started reading some manga (only Attack on Titan so far).

Outside of anime I don't really do a great deal, my PC died recently so I'm gradually buying parts for my first custom built rig but once that's built I'll get back into gaming again. My current laptop can't even play stuff like Victoria 2. I'm also going back to university next month to do a bachelor in accounting. I'm a beekeeper as well. I hope to get to know you lot.

Welcome 😁

Several series you mentioned as your favourites are ones I enjoyed as well. And of course you avy is everyones favorite Chuni-magespacer.png

Hope you enjoy it here

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/26/2019 at 7:22 PM, threeeighteen said:

I'm threeeighteen (the website where I originally made that username required usernames to be between 3-18 characters long). I suck at introductions.

I've been watching anime since I was around 7 or 8, the typical stuff for people my age such as Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z for the most part. During high school I started expanding my tastes in anime more with stuff like Ghost in the Shell, Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood hadn't been released at this point) and Black Lagoon. Then my post high school years weren't very productive with regards to anime (or much else really), the past 12-18 months I've been getting more into anime again though and even started reading some manga (only Attack on Titan so far).Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire

Outside of anime I don't really do a great deal, my PC died recently so I'm gradually buying parts for my first custom built rig but once that's built I'll get back into gaming again. My current laptop can't even play stuff like Victoria 2. I'm also going back to university next month to do a bachelor in accounting. I'm a beekeeper as well. I hope to get to know you lot.

Welcome to the forum :) 

•  
Edited by gordanmeilech