Name: Kitanookami

Horoscope: Carpicorn

Hi everyone! To be honest I'm not really an all-out anime fan. I mostly read manga and it has stuck with me for 15 years. My first manga was Doraemon and later on I was extremely into Dragon Ball and Yugioh.

Some of my favorite series are: Pandora Hearts, Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, Yugioh (until 5Ds), Kuroshitsuji, Shokugeki no Soma

I also watched a few anime in the past like Psycho Pass, Fullmetal Alchemist. Only recently I've taken more interest in anime and I hope to have a nice time discussing and sharing what like. 

Thanks!

• Like 2

I seen pandora hearts as well it was great and soma makes me hungry when i see food and welcome to af from kaga the ghostly potato

Hey welcome to AF, hope you have a great time here! 

On 6/28/2019 at 11:31 PM, Illusion of Terra said:

Hi there, that's a great selection you got there :)  It says you are a Blogger. So what is your blog about?

It is partly my job. I used to write about gaming and manga.

Fullmetal Alchemist is really good.  Waiting for season 4 of My hero academia. Watching Jojos bizarre adventure part 5, and one punch man season 2.