Okay, im so sorry to ask this.. ๐Ÿ˜

Sickeyes

I know we all should deal with our stuff ourselfs, but i found a job with work time of 12 hours. ๐Ÿ˜

The problem is that i have 2 ongoing projects, and no time to do both of them...(sorry i know i should organise my schedule better)ย 

And i saw that there is plenty of great writers among you good peopleโ˜บ๏ธ

So if someone does have a bit of time and patience, i would owe you ๐Ÿ™‚

Its a short story called "mission CHAOS"ย 

It should contain 100 words(dont worry, it doesnt have to be exactly 100 words, just make it around 100-130 xD

It should be about end of the world.ย 

If someone is interested please send me a DM for more details and hints, and thanks a lot๐Ÿ’š

(i know i shouldnt do this, and yeah, i should do this on myself๐Ÿ˜”)ย 

3 hours ago, Seshi said:

100 words isnโ€™t a lot. Just go for it, Iโ€™m sure if you made this post, that youโ€™ve got plenty of time to write another 100 words.

ย 

4 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Maybe I'm not getting what you mean by a job of 12 hours, but priority should go to what's getting you paid. 100 words is a hiccup for many professions, you shouldn't have any issue there. That's only really about one paragraph long if you think about it.

This is a competition, and yeah, i could write some shity thing, but l kinda want it to be good i guess :/

And i honestly want to see what this people can do on this theme ๐Ÿ˜

(and again, i know i shouldnt ask any of these)ย 

I was going to write something longer but I'll just say this:

• If this is an optional contest, just drop it if you don't have the time.
  • If this is something you have to do,ย then you really shouldn't be using someone else's work. Hearing that this is for a contest makes this even worse.
  • Agree 2

21 hours ago, The History Kid said:

My sentiments exactly. If you're leveraging a paying job over something that isn't according you anything, the job should take priority. If it isn't, then you might want to look at your time management. I'm not seeing where the issue of time and quality is. Nothing there really appears to be anything I'd think is "taxing" in time or resource.

ย 

21 hours ago, Kinbaryu said:

I was going to write something longer but I'll just say this:

• If this is an optional contest, just drop it if you don't have the time.
  • If this is something you have to do,ย then you really shouldn't be using someone else's work. Hearing that this is for a contest makes this even worse.

I just wrote something actually :/

Thanks for letting me do it on a better way ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 3

What were you working on?ย  If you're looking for a writer, I am a published professional and I am always scouting out new talent. I'm busy on my own projects currently, but you should show me what you can do and we should touch base. I hope this worked out well for you.

• Friendly 1