What exercise did you do today?

Seshi

CBF94FF8-7164-43F9-A929-7F5BE4F9E291.gif.332635be454f440cf4f2aff2166afe5a.gif

It isn’t every day that I accomplish getting out there and exercising, so I decided to make note of it here. 

Lets share our small accomplishments or our big ones,  whether or not you’re into exercising, you can always do something small during the day to contribute to your health. 

Today I decided to do yoga. I had already had a pretty active morning, spending a lot of time jumping on the trampoline, which isn’t something adults should do IMO 🤣 I feel my spine compress with each jump, but I digress... so the yoga.. yea, I did some light stretches with my daughter mimicking me. It was awesome, I always feel better and more relaxed after yoga. I may decide to get into a routine again. In total I probably did 5 minutes of stretching, but it’s better than nothing. 

7 minutes ago, Wedgy said:

I do yoga in the morning myself! Just some gentle ones I can handle. There are a few more I can manage with the help of a ball, mostly leg exercises. 

Oh my gosh, speaking of tools to help with stretching in yoga, have you heard of arial yoga? It’s done with these awesome fabric sashes tied into long loops from the ceiling, and you just use them to do just about anything. They are amazing. I used to have one, but not where I live now. Might invest in another one in the future. My friends also like it, and there is talk of one of them opening an arial yoga studio since there isn’t any competition for it here.

5E0C3389-F746-40A6-987D-8024848EAB00.thumb.jpeg.929259490f26d24d862a11612f46dcdb.jpeg

Getting out of bed... lol. Okay, on a serious note I honestly didn't do crap as of lately. Work has been making me so exhausted that when I come home, I'm practically ready for bed. I'm going to try and get myself more motivated because this gal needs to work out!

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

I frankly don't exercise a ton. Partly for medical reasons. A bad case of asthma on one hand, and on the other doctor's orders to only lift weenie-class weights due to medical complications. Possibly a bit over cautious but Murphy's law is in strong effect for my medical issues.

Sooooo I generally try to sneak in all the extra walking I possibly can, especially making myself take extra trips up and down stairs to carry multiple things I could easily take all up or down together at once. At least, until the whole asthma thing becomes an issue, I give it a rest then~

Not the best regimen, but I am not a big blob of a person so it works decently I guess~

• Funny 2

3 hours ago, Wedgy said:

I have! Unfortunately there's nowhere to do it here that I know of. :( Looks like something I could really get into!

You can have one mounted in your home if you have a strong beam to anchor it on. Perhaps you even have an at home workout area already? That would be perrfect 😉

@SanguineTear I feel Newton’s  law is the only real reason I’m so lazy 😁 someone come push me down a hill- k?

@EnviousEnvy if you did create a routine, what would you like to do, do ya think

Edited by Seshi
  • Like 1

I was going to gym lately, and suddenly... that very same gym... changed time of work.. 😔

So i couldnt go in it, and that is why i today did pushups, dips and few more bodyweight exercises for triceps and chest💪

Im kinda sore because of my work, and my diet is really bad at the moment, cuz im not capable to cook something more complex then egg hahah, so yeah, my muscle mass will highly shrink as crazy...

I do like kickbox, so im training it in my basement and outaide every day when i can. 

@Seshi It is great that u are doing yoga, and having fun on tramboline 😁👶

Im forcing my body all out, doctkr said that if i continue this tempo, my heart will get me at my 50-es.

But i enjoy it, and girls seems to like it to so xD

No regrets hahah

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Wedgy said:

If you like, I would be happy to share with you some simple/healthy recipes that are super easy to learn and are fairly gentle on the wallet. I've worked with lots of patients who have either no cooking experience or disabilities which limit their motor functions in the kitchen, and they don't require much of either. 

Haha im 16 now, and i dont know to cook xD😅I live in a village 10 miles away from city, in my village there is no place to buy meat, and for city, i dont have transport most of the time :/(the reason i couldnt go to the gym anymore)

When i come to work, for breakfast they give us 1 national Serbian meal that is shit for body trust me(it is full of salt, no meat, no vegetables, only bread and something on it.. it weights about 200grams... But i can not complain or else i will get fired. 

For lunch same shit, i swear. 

For dinner at home, i cook up to 4 eggs, some chicken and rice. 

U are very nice, i appreciate that 😊

Wanna sent recepies in DM? I dont have time for them now, but for 20 days when i stop working i will use them, thanks :)

• Friendly 1

today ?, went to hospital to check on something my junior left, and came back home within 30minutes, just couse i needed to study >.>

tomorrow ill probably not do any exercise though, what i will do is probably jog time to time xD

edit: im probably gonna jog today before i sleep xD

after im done with my reviewers...which is one page left holy sh*t >__>

• Like 1

Push-ups, sit-ups, squat jumps, and throwing punches/shadowboxing.

On July 3, 2019 at 7:30 PM, Wedgy said:

If you like, I would be happy to share with you some simple/healthy recipes that are super easy to learn and are fairly gentle on the wallet. I've worked with lots of patients who have either no cooking experience or disabilities which limit their motor functions in the kitchen, and they don't require much of either. 

Can you share some knowledge this way? lol. 

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

• 7 months later...

Last year I bought my 1st FitBit & ever since I walk all over the place getting as many steps a day as I can. I'm currently averaging 20,000 steps a day & recently earned the India Badge which means I've walked 1,997 miles so far! Needless to say, I've lost a few pounds. :) 

• Like 1