Hello! I'm here for the boycott!

Hebiyoujo

Hello everyone! I made an account, and maybe some posts, but I don't remember if I introduced myself. But, for as much as I'm here it doesn't matter. The co-founder of Wiki called for a social media boycott (look it up), so I'm taking part by being here, because I still need to socialize. I'm unemployed and usually up at night, so I have a lot of time! I make internet content and read tarot and palms. I also make zines, that are available online!

I mostly like action anime. I don't watch much live action stuff, because they always try to throw romance in it. I usually make an effort to like female characters, and I hate stereotypes. I want to say "I've grown out of oversized breast anime", but I'll watch it if it's queer women or a world with with no or few men, in general. I also look out for LGBTQ+ characters! Ofc, I have a MAL!

I'm very much into tech, and my favorite things are portable tech like cellphones and tablets. I'm also very into the medical science of Prosthetics and body modifications! Although, I don't have much interest in science "overall". But, science should be to help people - I believe!

That's all that comes to mind... Take care!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2019 at 8:59 AM, Hebiyoujo said:

Hello everyone! I made an account, and maybe some posts, but I don't remember if I introduced myself. But, for as much as I'm here it doesn't matter. The co-founder of Wiki called for a social media boycott (look it up), so I'm taking part by being  Speed Test  here, because I still need to socialize. I'm unemployed and usually up at night, so I have a lot of time! I make internet content and read tarot and palms. 

I mostly like action anime. I don't watch much live action stuff, because they always try to throw romance in it. I usually make an effort to like female characters, and I hate stereotypes. I want to say "I've grown out of oversized breast anime", but I'll watch it if it's queer women or a world with with no or few men, in general. I also look out for LGBTQ+ characters! 

I'm very much into tech, and my favorite things are portable tech like cellphones and tablets. I'm also very into the medical science of Prosthetics and body modifications! Although, I don't have much interest in science "overall". But, science should be to help people - I believe!

That's all that comes to mind... Take care!

Hay there welcome  AM NEW HERE TOO 

•  
Edited by gordanmeilech