Rightstuf haul and a surprising find!

Fireduck

Hey guys.  Just thought I'd share my great anime day with ya!

Not only did I receive my anime haul today, but I also got a personalized hand written card from rightstuf!

Now maybe it's cause I'm fairly new and don't order a lot that I'm receiving one of these for the first time, and maybe it's well known that they do this, but I thought I'd share.

They hand wrote me  a card thanking me for purchasing Anohana, which was not in this order but in my last!

Seriously I had NO idea they did this!!! When I saw the envelope I thought it might be a gerneric 4th of July card from them, or even a "sorry we had to cancel one of your ordered items".  (I ordered Cowboy Bebop and they ran out of stock)

This card came in a separate envelope and wasn't in the anime box.

Seriously I'm VERY impressed and the card will be a part of my collection always!

IMG_5021.JPG

IMG_5022.JPG

IMG_5023.JPG

Edited by Fireduck
  • Like 2
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

VERY true!  I just let them know on their website how blown-away I was by the gesture.  Someone took the time to hand-write my name and the specific title I ordered!!!

Very very cool!  It makes receiving my new anime SO much sweeter!

They've never sent me one. Would be nice to get one after all the problems I've had dealing with their Customer Service Team lol.  I do remember getting one from Chewy the first time I ordered from them....made me a customer for life! It's always a good idea to show your customers that you appreciate their custom. :)

What's Chewy?  And what problems did you have with rightstuf?

On a side note I've been wanting to discuss anime figures but I can't seem to find a dedicated place here to do that.  Do people not talk about those here?  Where should I post a topic at?

Edited by Fireduck

Chewy is an online pet supplies store. I buy a lot of food super cheap there and get it shipped to my front door :) I don't want to drag down your thread with the multiple negative CS issues I've had with Rightstuf. If you are really interested in it, I will just pm it to you. I just don't give positive praise to Rightstuf anymore as they they've yet to earn it and done most everything in their power to earn my scorn, multiple times. 

And feel free to post it here in Anime. ;) we have some collectors about who might be happy to share their collection with you.

I hear ya.  Sorry you've had bad experiences!

Yeah I've been thinking of adding some figures to my bluray shelves and thought it would be fun to chat with some people.  I'll make a thread. 👍🏻

• 2 weeks later...