The Sentai Summer Sale Has Started!

Beocat

Hey all! I know I've mentioned it here before, but every year in July Sentai Filmworks does a summer sale from their shop, knocking prices down up to 90% off (some titles as low as "$4-5 for a set) so if they have any titles you've been interested in for your collection to own or have been saving up for,  now is the time to shop. They won't do this again until Christmas time.

I'm planning on getting the Is It Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon series this time around and round out my collection with some other titles I had been waiting on. Anyone else got their eyes on an especially good buy this year?

@Fireduck I believe I remember you saying you were looking to make a lot of anime purchases to catch up on your collection in a previous thread. Definitely check it out. Even if you don't get anything this time, a lot of the same or similar titles will be on sale come Christmas so you can plan your Christmas shopping if nothing else.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

I always buy collections around Christmas time. Thanks for sharing that valuable information. I have previously ordered on amazon for everything. But with a sale like that, who could pass it up!?

• Agree 1

Thanks SO much for the heads up Beocat!  I hadn't seen your thread and was just about to start one myself when I came across yours! 😂

I just picked up 4 LE sets!!!

Made in Abyss-$59.99

Is It Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon-$39.99

Squid Girl-$39.99

Flying Witch-$29.99

Thats crazy cheap!!!  You can't beat those prices!

Since I'm tight on cash and can't buy all the LE's on my want list I went for the "low stock" ones first.  I don't want to chance missing out.

The only low stock one I left on the table was K-On.  But that's still at over $100 and I can't afford that right now.  Hopefully it lasts a bit longer.

I guess now I can delete those 4 off of my wishlist on Rightstuf. :)

Edited by Fireduck
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My haul just arrived!  Seriously new anime always feels like Christmas!IMG_5146.thumb.JPG.2b5092a6c762a80df259db57efab28f6.JPG

It looks like a got Sword Oratoria in the nick of time as it now appears to be out of print. 😳

I must say after seeing and opening up Made in Abyss I am utterly SHOCKED this thing hasn't sold out yet.  I haven't seen the anime so maybe it's not that great and that's why, but the quality of the package is INCREDIBLE!!!  No joke this is by far the greatest Premium box set I own in my collection so far!  

It looks like a little treasure chest and the way you open it up to reveal the art within is just fantastic!!! The extras are very nice as well and they come in the coolest, most beautiful little extras box I've ever seen!  If you couldn't tell, I'm absolutely gushing over this little box set!  So precious and uniquely beautiful!

Edited by Fireduck
  • Like 2

Just recieved my last  of the Sentai Summer sale: IMG_5242.thumb.JPG.e14d21afa6f47dc5c94f4ea8ff1af66d.JPG

Sad to see it over but I am grateful for the pickups I was able to get!

I look forward to Christmas time as I hear they do another sale around the holidays. I'll be looking forward to it Sentai!  I'll see you then! :)

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

2 hours ago, Fireduck said:

Just recieved my last  of the Sentai Summer sale: IMG_5242.thumb.JPG.e14d21afa6f47dc5c94f4ea8ff1af66d.JPG

Sad to see it over but I am grateful for the pickups I was able to get!

I look forward to Christmas time as I hear they do another sale around the holidays. I'll be looking forward to it Sentai!  I'll see you then! :)

I see lots of KyoAni pick ups 👍