Anime figures/statues

Fireduck

If anybody here is into collecting anime figures or statues this would be a great place to post either your collection, or statues you have on po, or maybe just pieces you want to get.

Besides preordering some AoT and your name nendoroids, I'm strongly considering ordering this Ram 1/1 bust:IMG_5033.thumb.PNG.be452854021fcd01210eb3541b03cb31.PNGIMG_5032.thumb.PNG.876bfda5a5decbd10faaffdaf7f62e9b.PNGIMG_5034.PNG.480ee4860ed3e2a477dd482110cfd4e1.PNG

It's a LOT of money but I think she's gorgeous!

Missed out on Rem as I found out about her too late but I'm not planning on not letting Ram pass me by.

What about you guys.  What figures are you into?

They're at a show or something.  I'm only getting one if I get it at all.  Not planning on paying $6000 for the set!

Rem is already off preorder so Ram is the only one available to still get.  They both look great imo.

I haven't played Berseria.  The only tales games I've played are Vesperia and Symphonia.  They were a lot of fun though.

If I buy this I'll totally post pics!  I'm sure it'll be beautiful in person.

Those busts look fantastic, but that's definitely a lot of money 😮

---

I have 13 figures total: Five nendoroids, four 'prize figures' and four normal scale figures.
The nendoroids are Reimu, Koishi and Patchouli from Touhou Project, and a set of Lucky Star x Fate/ ones.
The scale figures are Yukari and Remilia from Touhou, Ryuzu from Clockwork Planet and Astolfo from Fate/.
Prize figures are Lucky Star's Konata, Kancolle's Shimakaze, GochiUsa's Chino and RailDex's Misaka.

spacer.png

I got the nendoroids, all prize figures and Yukari at some cons here. The rest were ordered online, on two Dutch stores. I missed out on the Astolfo PO, so I imported that one from Japan.
Right now, I'm waiting on the release of this Atelier Rorona nendoroid, which I preordered a couple of weeks ago.

Nice collections, @dirudiru, @Fireduck! I won't post my entire collection...too many, but here is one of my anime ones and a couple of my Vesperia ones.  Rita and Raven were my favorite characters so I couldn't pass them up.20190707_075540.thumb.jpg.7324199ca70da3ad40821d13c22b4dd9.jpg20190707_075558.thumb.jpg.7cc54a067557138bc1dfb611688119c3.jpg

I have far many more gaming statues than anime statues, and my gaming statues tend to be more expensive.  I really love getting prints/giclees and all at conventions more...less dusting involved lol.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Beocat said:

Nice collections, @dirudiru, @Fireduck! I won't post my entire collection...too many, but here is one of my anime ones and a couple of my Vesperia ones.  Rita and Raven were my favorite characters so I couldn't pass them.

I know you said those two were your favorite.  But did you see this one?  It looks really nice!IMG_5043.PNG.c72ee9aea4060fb6a13648cfff1bb7c2.PNG

I'm tempted to get this one myself.

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1