Sign in to follow this  
Seshi

Fire Force

Posted (edited)

505A85C5-D515-4FCF-85AC-3DBDC79B4B87.png.78f5943a2a6beffc244e90b6596bc935.png

Fore force: Another good summer 2019 anime started this week. It is being produced David Production studios, and has already started climbing the anime charts. 

The Synopsis: 

Year 198 of the Solar Era in Tokyo, special fire brigades are fighting against a phenomenon called spontaneous human combustion where humans beings are turned into living infernos called "Infernals." While the Infernals are first generation cases of spontaneous human combustion, later generations possess the ability to manipulate flames while retaining human form. Shinra Kusakabe, a youth who gained the nickname Devil's Footprints for his ability to ignite his feet at will, joins the Special Fire Force Company 8 which composes of other flames users as they work to extinguish any Infernals they encounter. As a faction that is creating Infernals appears, Shira begins to uncover the truth behind a mysterious fire that caused the death of his family twelve years ago.

(Source: Wikipedia)

The series looks really good, I think it’s got a lot in common with Blue Exorcist in the way the characters act, as well as the elements in the plot. Visually it is an appealing anime and hosts an interesting concept opposed to traditional firefighting. Being set in an alter reality type of world, the concepts are interesting enough to grab my attention for now.

I look forward to the MCs growth as he is currently a new recruit of the fire force and not a full fledged member. 

Edited by Seshi
  • Like 3

You can definitely tell it’s by the same guy who created Soul Eater. We’ve barely gotten a glimpse of the characters and the world they live in. Can’t wait to see how it develops.

• Like 2

Come forth! Bobobobobobobo 🤣🤣🤣

-Maki 

That damn lieutenant putting out her pet flames. I think this dynamic is too funny.