Blue Bell Licker

Seshi

So for those of you who donā€™t know about the crazy U.S. news... A teenageĀ girl was caught licking bluebell ice cream and putting the container back for customers to purchase šŸ¤¢

Since then, she has been turned over to juvenile court, however - many others have joined her in this food tampering barrage. There have been loogies spit into Arizona tea, mouthwash being spit back into containers, and various other accounts of ice creamsĀ being contaminated as well.

Do people not realize that this gross activity could kill some poor unsuspecting child or old person? I am feeling ashamed for my society right now. Not only are they potentially hurtingĀ customers, they are hurting companies.Ā 

• Agree 1

Yes.. thatā€™s what my hubby said. They just want attention. I said it was a social justice issue, and people feel that they are sticking up for her.. but really? Is this something we need to stick up for? Iā€™m tired of social justice, ifĀ this is what it means. Itā€™s an attack on our economic system when it comes to this type of tampering.

• Like 1

Disgusting yes, but nothing new. I have heard stories of what people did at school to teachers (all throughout their career) I knew which really makes you question people's brains.

I don't think there's really a point to it except people finding it hilarious. Must be interestingĀ if a potential employer asks one of them why they were arrestedĀ šŸ˜‚

• 2 weeks later...

That is soooo nasty. I saw the guy with the mouthwash too, who spit it back in the container....

Some of them claim they purchased the product afterwards, but it's still disgusting because some people might be out there doing this that you don't see that aren't buying it.. I'm sure there's at least a few people that saw this and did it thinking they were being "funny".

OH! There was also that disgusting lady who filmed her daughter licking the tongue depressors at the doctors office and putting them back in the container :|Ā That was the craziest one I saw.
Ā 

• Like 2